Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MC you're in need for a deep psychedelic experience to hit the reset button on views of certain aspects of life.
    Aye
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Whatever

sex and relationships is nothing but science. 
    If that were true, every single relationship and/or hook up would end up exactly the same way for everyone, which it doesn't. You can't use science to predict whether or not a relationship will work out or not. But you're the kind of person that could see 9 completely stable and healthy relationships last a lifetime and not care, but the second you see the 10th one fail you get up on your high horse thinking everything is meaningless just because it doesn't work EVERY time. 

Sex and relationships are fairly random, actually. Timing and circumstance can differ whether or not a relationship would work. Two people could meet one day and nothing works out, but the same two people could meet a year later and have everything work out. Every situation and instant are different, therefore you cannot "prove" anything with science. All you fucking do is look up half-assed articles specifically written by people who think exactly like you to try and "prove" shit. Would probably be more inclined to hear out someone who has personally dealt with the topic at hand go on ab out how meaningless it is and that it's just science. Rather than someone who eventually came to the conclusion because the girl he did want didn't want him back, and was too much of a lazy jackass to try at all anymore. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Whatever

If that were true, every single relationship and/or hook up would end up exactly the same way for everyone, which it doesn't. You can't use science to predict whether or not a relationship will work out or not. But you're the kind of person that could see 9 completely stable and healthy relationships last a lifetime and not care, but the second you see the 10th one fail you get up on your high horse thinking everything is meaningless just because it doesn't work EVERY time. 

Sex and relationships are fairly random, actually. Timing and circumstance can differ whether or not a relationship would work. Two people could meet one day and nothing works out, but the same two people could meet a year later and have everything work out. Every situation and instant are different, therefore you cannot "prove" anything with science. All you fucking do is look up half-assed articles specifically written by people who think exactly like you to try and "prove" shit. Would probably be more inclined to hear out someone who has personally dealt with the topic at hand go on ab out how meaningless it is and that it's just science. Rather than someone who eventually came to the conclusion because the girl he did want didn't want him back, and was too much of a lazy jackass to try at all anymore. 
    The function of sex is biological (reproductive). The source of attraction is biological (hormonal). The source of love is biological (brain chemicals). All of this contributing to psychological developments - addictions, sex/hookups vs dating, alternative views of sex being the main purpose of dating instead of relationship development, etc. Which contributes to social views of giving sex "meaning", lack of meaning, and shapes every view of it. Which creates a contradiction. We are attempting to give or strip meaning to or away from something that does not have meaning. 

Not to mention all of the other factors that spell out that every, yes every, romantic relationship either A. Falls apart, or B. Shifts into something that no longer resembles a romantic relationship. 

I could go into it if you'd like, with stats, and biological proof, but you'd all ignore it and fight it anyway.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited November 2015
    Mc cut ure penis off n put it in a jar of flamoudahide

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Mc cut ure penis off n put it in a jar of flamoudahide
    So I can send it to you, and you can suck it?
    Thinking not!

But, if u cut it off it'll solve ure problem 

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    Whatever

The function of sex is biological (reproductive). The source of attraction is biological (hormonal). The source of love is biological (brain chemicals). All of this contributing to psychological developments - addictions, sex/hookups vs dating, alternative views of sex being the main purpose of dating instead of relationship development, etc. Which contributes to social views of giving sex "meaning", lack of meaning, and shapes every view of it. Which creates a contradiction. We are attempting to give or strip meaning to or away from something that does not have meaning. 

Not to mention all of the other factors that spell out that every, yes every, romantic relationship either A. Falls apart, or B. Shifts into something that no longer resembles a romantic relationship. 

I could go into it if you'd like, with stats, and biological proof, but you'd all ignore it and fight it anyway.
    Go tell other species that the function of sex is just for reproductive purposes. Especially to all the species that masturbate. 

And I was going to actually take this post somewhere but it's absolutely fucking pointless with you. It's always the same run around bullshit. We get it, you don't like love/sex/relationships because they obviously don't work out for you the way you want them to. Oh boo hoo for you. So you do everything in your power to "prove" to others why all relationships/sex are is black and white "nothing but science". You won't even open your mind a centimeter to the possibility that you might be wrong about all of this. I'm sorry but relationships aren't just A or B. It doesn't work like that. If you'd actually have personal experience in this you'd know that. But you hide behind your articles/stats/bs like religious people hide behind their holy books to be assholes to others. It's to make yourself feel better. 

I wonder how you would have turned out if the internet didn't exist and you didn't have enablers for your dumbass views on such matters

imageimage
    edited November 2015
    ... said:
    Whatever

Go tell other species that the function of sex is just for reproductive purposes. Especially to all the species that masturbate. 

And I was going to actually take this post somewhere but it's absolutely fucking pointless with you. It's always the same run around bullshit. We get it, you don't like love/sex/relationships because they obviously don't work out for you the way you want them to. Oh boo hoo for you. So you do everything in your power to "prove" to others why all relationships/sex are is black and white "nothing but science". You won't even open your mind a centimeter to the possibility that you might be wrong about all of this. I'm sorry but relationships aren't just A or B. It doesn't work like that. If you'd actually have personal experience in this you'd know that. But you hide behind your articles/stats/bs like religious people hide behind their holy books to be assholes to others. It's to make yourself feel better. 

I wonder how you would have turned out if the internet didn't exist and you didn't have enablers for your dumbass views on such matters

Ive thought this ways since before I was in the internet. My values have just been strengthened. 

Also, since you brought it up, not many other animals masturbate. But other animals dont have purpose or morallity or rationality either. So using that argument isnt valuable. Especially since those same animals violently gang rape members of their species, and fuck indiscriminately. Also masturbation is not sex. Other species have sex for reproduction and reproduction alone. Its the evolutionary purpose.
    Humans are cancer
    Use proly rather be a cockroach...

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    edited November 2015
    There are a lot of other species that masturbate dude. Animal species have show to have sex for many other reasons including  social interaction, demonstration of dominance, aggression relief, exchange for significant materials ext.

also the only animals that rape are ones that are of high intelligence for some reason. 

A vast number of species also have homosexual relations. Which doesn't have any reproductive purposes. 

Sex in the animal kingdom is not even close to solely for reproductive purposes. 
    LordGundy said:
    There are a lot of other species that masturbate dude. Animal species have show to have sex for many other reasons including  social interaction, demonstration of dominance, aggression relief, exchange for significant materials ext.

also the only animals that rape are ones that are of high intelligence for some reason. 

A vast number of species also have homosexual relations. Which doesn't have any reproductive purposes. 

Sex in the animal kingdom is not even close to solely for reproductive purposes. 
    Animals cant chose to not reproduce though. And any interaction they have that is sexual is tied to instinct and evolution, which is still biologically ingrained. 

Also, a lot of what Wake used to say in regards to humans not supposed to be monogomous has been on my mind lately. 

Males and females are incapable of coexistence. We dont get along. We are not meant to. Its why most women dont trust men and most men dont trust women. Its why over half of all marriages end in divorce. Why the average person has 6 or more sexual partners in life. We arent supposed to date or love. It goes against our evolutionary biology. And since we've stripped the reproductive/biological purpose away from the sociological ideal of sex, we've removed all value from that as well.
    edited November 2015
    Look at bonobo's. They regularly trade food for sex. They also use sex as a way to dissolve conflict. Some studies have pointed to as much as 75 % of bonobo sex as being non-reproductive sex.
    Between MC spouting off this bs and idiot americans crying about all kinds of nonsense after Paris..makes me want to be shot off to Jupiter. I believe that would be much more enjoyable than being on this planet with so many wasted brains causing mine to hurt. 
    imageimage
    LordGundy said:

Animals cant chose to not reproduce though. And any interaction they have that is sexual is tied to instinct and evolution, which is still biologically ingrained. 

Also, a lot of what Wake used to say in regards to humans not supposed to be monogomous has been on my mind lately. 

Males and females are incapable of coexistence. We dont get along. We are not meant to. Its why most women dont trust men and most men dont trust women. Its why over half of all marriages end in divorce. Why the average person has 6 or more sexual partners in life. We arent supposed to date or love. It goes against our evolutionary biology. And since we've stripped the reproductive/biological purpose away from the sociological ideal of sex, we've removed all value from that as well.
    Fhag

[-(

blue turbins

Between MC spouting off this bs and idiot americans crying about all kinds of nonsense after Paris..makes me want to be shot off to Jupiter. I believe that would be much more enjoyable than being on this planet with so many wasted brains causing mine to hurt. 
    Leave then cunt. 
    LordGundy said:

Dude you said animals have sex only to reproduce which isn't even close to true. 

Some animals even have been observed having oral sex. Is that instinct?

just because animals don't have thumbs and don't speak a language you understand doesn't mean they can't comprehend things. 

Elephants and whales even grieve when they lose close family members.
    Animals are not rational beings. Everything they do is fueled by instinct. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Animals are not rational beings. Everything they do is fueled by instinct. 
    Completely 100% untrue but ok
    Are you sure you have a brain?
    imageimage