Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's funny because MC is 21 and believes he has it all figured out without much or any personal experience in the shit he talks about
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think that's a function of being young. When I was twenty I felt like I knew everything about life too... By 25 I realized just how little I actually did know. These days I've given up on ever knowing everything and instead just focus on having new experiences and learning new things. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    "He hasnt experienced it he doesnt know anything"

Ive never flown to space, but I can read a fucking book or a few articles, and observe how others interact with the idea and am able to formulate my own ideas about it, and have a general idea about how some of it works. Same applies here. And you all forget I have dated before, so I do have some experience backing my opinions. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Except in this analogy you're basically telling NASA astronauts what space travel is all about 
    My roommate is a little "experience" obsessed too. He just wants to go out and experience as much as he can, regardless if its good or bad. 

Im different. I have a hard time getting excited for new experiences a lot of the time. I like to look into things first and see if they're worth my time and effort. Some things are, some things arent - but I dont feel like Im missing out on life because I dont "experience" a few parts of it. There is a lot in life that I enjoy without the things I dont. 
    Except in this analogy you're basically telling NASA astronauts what space travel is all about 
    Since when was anybody on here a sex or relationships or psychology expert? 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've been hung up on this stupid comment an announcer said before the Seahawks game and I can't get the shit out of my head. So I'm repeating it now so perhaps it fucks with your guys head too...

so he says "This year the Seahawks have been consistently inconsistent" :| fucking asshole. It's a god damn strange loop. Is it consistently inconsistent or inconsistently consistent? Ugh!!! I wish he had just said they are unpredictable. Jesus Christ!
    Well considering most of us have been dating since 16 that gives us between 5 and 20 years of experience. None of us may be experts but our experience sure trumps yours.
    Well considering most of us have been dating since 16 that gives us between 5 and 20 years of experience. None of us may be experts but our experience sure trumps yours.
    Again, you fall back on the argument of "experience is everything". Its not. Think for once. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You have "research" lmao. So where's the research that says murder is more acceptable than sex? Fuck outta here fuckin clown.
    Since when was anybody on here a sex or relationships or psychology expert? 
    No one has claimed to be an expert here, ever. But just because you dated one girl..kissed her a few times and held her hand doesn't mean you know everything about sex or relationships. Technically you've never been in an actual relationship and obviously you've never had sex. 

I can read books, all kinds of bs internet articles about statistics, studies, etc too. But that doesn't mean I automatically know more than the people who have experienced those things themselves. That doesn't give me the right to tell the people who have experienced those things they're wring and I'm right because "I've done my research" and formed my own OPINION. Goddamn 

imageimage
    You have "research" lmao. So where's the research that says murder is more acceptable than sex? Fuck outta here fuckin clown.
    You are straight up retarded with no reading comprehension abilities. I never said murder was more acceptable than sex. I said I would sooner murder than fuck. I have 0 intention to do either. I dont believe either is good. I dont believe either is acceptable. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    God damn its hard for me not to laugh when erik calls someone else a clown =))

Mc the only way you are going to rid yourself of all the negativity and depression in your life is to experience new things. You don't have to go out and look for a girl, but go out and do things you wouldn't otherwise do. Put yourself in uncomfortable situation and you will be forced to grow and adapt. This will show you that you can in fact do things that you didn't think you were capable of. Which will give you more self esteem and less depression. I don't really care what you do as far as the opposite sex. Its whatever. But i don't want to see you go down this path of depression because you think there is no other way or a point to life. Go help someone in need that wasn't expecting it and write down how it made you feel. There is so much more to life than being depressed and feeling worthless.  

Again, you fall back on the argument of "experience is everything". Its not. Think for once. 
    Sex and relationship isnt some science. Experience is pretty much the only thing that matters when it comes to forming an opinion and giving advice. You have no experience. Think for once.
    You obviously dont believe your own bullshit as much as you'd like us to believe. You're clearly unhappy in your life and this stuff is just a massive deflection imo.
    Not only is he unhappy, he won't do jack shit to change it
    imageimage
    edited November 2015
    Whatever

Edit: sex and relationships is nothing but science. Its all biology and psychology, entirely.
    LordGundy said:
    God damn its hard for me not to laugh when erik calls someone else a clown =))

Mc the only way you are going to rid yourself of all the negativity and depression in your life is to experience new things. You don't have to go out and look for a girl, but go out and do things you wouldn't otherwise do. Put yourself in uncomfortable situation and you will be forced to grow and adapt. This will show you that you can in fact do things that you didn't think you were capable of. Which will give you more self esteem and less depression. I don't really care what you do as far as the opposite sex. Its whatever. But i don't want to see you go down this path of depression because you think there is no other way or a point to life. Go help someone in need that wasn't expecting it and write down how it made you feel. There is so much more to life than being depressed and feeling worthless.  

I used to help out at a mental disabilities camp. People of all issues and all ages. One day I was playing guitar for them, and they all expressed how happy they were that I did that. I went home and starting sobbing. I still get choked up thinking about when I used to help there. 

The camp has since been shut down. 

I help people when I can. Nashville has a huge homelessness problem. I contribute to them when I can. It still doesnt make me feel like I matter. I think "we shouldnt have these problems to begin with", and descend into anger, sadness, and misanthropy. 

This world is cruel. And nothing I can do will change that. 
    My life outlook is basically an Anaal Nathrakh or Mirrorthrone album.