Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    edited November 2015
    Lol you are ignorant as fuck. 

Take dolphins for example. Female Dolphins will not go back to being sexually productive until their children are of mature age. This can be as long as 3 years. Knowing this the males will go around killing baby Dolphins, but will not kill their own babies. 

is that instinct? Very very debatable. If it's was instinct why wouldn't they also kill their own offspring? Possibly because of rational thought?

To combat this the females when in the reproductive state will go around and sleep with every male dolphin they see. They literally take as many dicks as they can. They do this so that when they have children the offspring could have come from any number of their male dolphins. If a male dolphin has had sex with a female they will not kill the offspring regardless of if they are real father or not. They don't want to risk killing there own. That's not possible of they only lived on instinct.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Yes it is instinct. Its all behavior to sustain the survival of the species. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Animals dont date. They dont marry. Outside of like penguins, they arent monogomous. They dont have laws or morality. They dont differentiate rape from consentual sex. Its all based on evolutionary urges. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I really believe MC is trolling at this point. No one seriously thinks like that. And it's so ridiculous it gets a response, shit I'm guilty myself. 

But if not then then yea you are extremely mentally unstable.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

Heard prego women crave given bjs?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    wut :|

yeah cause its really instinct to kill your own species in order to sustain the survial of your species.

That was probably the stupidest thing i have ever read, and iv been on alex jone's website. 

Im leaving this argument now. I have class to finish, and a show to go to, and every conversation on here is like talking to a wall. 

Lets just agree Erik is retarded and move on with life.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2015
    Wouldn't logic state that if it were for the survival of the species that the male dolphins wouldn't kill off babies that weren't theirs? Wouldn't that mean other species wouldn't masturbate, have oral sex, or show homosexual behavior?

I'm sorry but things aren't just black and white. And in ways animals are smarter than we are yet we act like we're the most superior fucking thing on this planet. It's ridiculous.

I'm glad MC doesn't have sex and never wants to. Kill those sperm off because they never get used for anything. We need less people like you on this planet
    imageimage
    edited November 2015
    Oh, and fuck mobile 
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Nothing to do with the dolphin bit, but... Until my grandfather passed away a couple years back, he and our grandmother were married for 55 years, so having been together for nearly 57 years. And i.know without a single doubt that they were still in love with each other. She still talks about and cries over him even now, even saying her children/grandchildren were her only reason to go on after he passed. 

If every single relationship either fails or dims over time, how is this instance possible? Or maybe she's just a pathological liar and even convinced herself she still loved him, even though she really didn't but couldn't accept it. 

Yeah, that's probably more likely. 
    inb4lists

I haven't and no one I have known that's been pregnant has either (and that's a lot of bitches)
    imageimage

I haven't and no one I have known that's been pregnant has either (and that's a lot of bitches)
    Wut about buttsechz? Craving it...?

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'M the retarded one. =))

And funny how you only single me out, literally no one on here agrees wit your "views". Can you fuckin leave again or blow your head off?
    No :|
    R ure boobz big n lactating?

[-(

blue turbins

Don't get him started on such a place like planned parenthood either :))
    imageimage
    Don't change the subject we were on ure boobz

[-(

blue turbins

What do you mean "we"?
    imageimage
    Me n u.... Post pics of em big boobz

[-(

blue turbins