Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    It's a shitty situation, but you're already in it. If she is content to crash and burn, at least the kids won't be dragged through hell with her. You've each got your own priorities. No one has ever said "my life used to be shit, but I started doing heroin, and now things are looking great." It effectively takes her out of the picture, and clears the way for you get the rest of the family back on track. Now she can be a speed bump somewhere else. Just don't look back.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nugent is a one hit wonderz
    For clarification, Stranglehold, Hey Baby, Just What the Doctor Ordered, Free For All, Dog Eat Dog, Cat Scratch Fever, Live It Up, and Wango Tango were all massive hits from his early days so no not a one hit wonder. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

SATAN said:
    Found out today from a credible source that Amanda has been shooting heroin
    Holy shit dude I'm sorry to hear that. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Dime said:
    Nugent is a one hit wonderz
    For clarification, Stranglehold, Hey Baby, Just What the Doctor Ordered, Free For All, Dog Eat Dog, Cat Scratch Fever, Live It Up, and Wango Tango were all massive hits from his early days so no not a one hit wonder. 

He is a pants shitting draft dodging hypocritical racist redneck child fucker though.

Don't forget his awesome song jailbait. And the lyrical masterpiece Love Grenade =))
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @SATAN feel so sorry for you and your kids man. It'll work out man. Hang in there 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Write a song/album abput it. 
    inb4lists
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    Found out today from a credible source that Amanda has been shooting heroin
    Damn dude, that blows. People on heroin are the worst. I couldn't imagine someone trying to raise a kid on heroin all the time. That would fuck a kid up.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Well my sisters mom did drugs and all three of them went down that that road but two are clean now. 
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited September 2015
    One of many reasons why you need to choose very carefully with  whom you have children..
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One of many reasons why you need to choose very carefully with  whom you have children..
    people change dude. We can't all be fortune tellers like you apparently.
    edited September 2015
    No but there are obvious statistics that one could use to help assure them. The cavalier attitude in this country about having children is asinine and I'd ruining this country. Sorry the truth hurts. I've seen countless studies and cases that show that an absent parent, an abusive parent, parents not in an established place in life result in severe damage to the children.. Not every situation works out perfect but to ignore tell take signs for personal selfishness is not acceptable . 0 fucks if people can't handle the truth if the situation. You make poor life choices and you get poor results whatever it's your life, that's your prerogative.. But when you bring other people into this world who's quality of directly is effected by your choices you need to stop thinking about yourself. There is no way Satan and his girl should have went through with those pregnancies period. I'm not saying that he isn't a good father but he made a bad choice that is now going to effect those kids for the rest of their lives and it's not fair to them
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, I just think Nola's opinion is a tad bit extreme. It's great to sit on a high horse and talk about how things should be... But that isnt really how life really works. To say Satan made a poor mate choice at the time greatly over simplifies the dynamics that go into starting a relationship.
    Are you fucking out of your mind?  It was a horrible decision. I like satan slot and would never wish hard ships on him but knowing what he knew about her and still going through with the pregnancies was flat out wrong and now he's dealing with the terrible decision. 
    She was a drug addict
    she was an alcoholic
    she had a terrible upbringing
    A bad upbringing means she more likely to teach her children the same poor qualities 
    they hardly had a stable income
    how is there college funds looking?

at least people like up jobe and wake have stable lives, I can understand them having kids but I'm not apologizing for cold hard facts. He should have made better choices. I believe he still unconditionally lives his children and I'm not judging him as a father but I'm also not gonna sit here and have a pity party for a situation that could have easily been prevented with better choices. He is equally to blame for this whole mess. 

The truth is hard to look at sometimes and people will dismiss it because it's painful but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Satan is a good dude and I hope his family can pull through this hard time and If there was a way I could help him I would absolutely do it 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    I don't really feel like its my place to comment since its satan's life and not mine, but i really feel for the guy. I'm sure he feels like he would have rather picked a better influence to be the mother of his children, but just because he didn't does not mean his kids are doomed to be drug addicts. 
    I'm not saying this to be judgmental I swear to god. I'm saying it so he can face the truth and maybe show some light to others on here not to make the same mistake. Chalking it up to just a bad situation that couldn't be helped or foreseen is wrong. Bringing children into a stable life environment should be the most important decision of your life. You need to use every resource available to help ensure they have a decent life. I was not trying to imply kids with rough life circumstances can't grow up healthy and happy but what I am saying is that the odds are really not in their favor. The statistics on the subject is very clear feel free to research it. I'm not trying to come down on anyone I honestly like every person here and wouldn't wish anyone any pain in their lives but people can't grow and learn when there mistakes are brushed under the rug with "prayers and good vibes". It takes actual work and severe self reflection. That goes for all of us, not just this particular situation. I would much prefer the straight up truth about something than the sugar coated bullshit, that shit doesn't really help you in the long run
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Yeah id have to agree that if he knew all that it was probably not a good idea tog get her pregnant but its easy to sit here and judge someones mistakes when you weren't in their shoes. 

The fact is these choices were already made. They were at a time where i sure he saw something in her he could turn around.

Either way his kids are already here. I think its pretty shitty of you to sit here and basically say "damn dude you made a terrible mistake 4-5 years ago i hope you realize how dumb that was. Youre going to pay for it."

Im sure he knows it was a mistake to have kids with her. Im sure hes thought about it. What he needs is positive attitudes and vibes from everyone around him. Not someone throwing a bad decision that he can't reverse in his face. 
    100 percent disagree. Look this is a very unfortunate situation and I hate even having to say what I said but it flat out needed to be said. So far all I've heard from satan is poor me look how she fucked up our lives. I don't see that much learning from that. The hard truths in life need to be front and center so we can all become wiser with age. I'm not on a high horse, I don't think I'm better than anyone.. I'm saying it because it's the truth. We all don't wanna say it because it's hard and we all care for satan and his family. This is an extremely hard time for him in his life and it may seem like I'm making it harder but I truly believe that I'm just looking out got him in the long run. If he truly lives his family he will put his own hurt aside, his blame aside, and stand strong . If it seems like I'm not supportive then I'm sorry. I really do care for him and it really breaks my heart to see someone have to go through such difficult times. But I just feel it's my duty to give it straight. No sugar coat so the truth can be revealed and learned from. I am far from perfect and will prob make equal or worse decisions in my life but I hope that I have the capacity to desperate my own thoughts to what the real answer is. I guess I just feel like if rather be the asshole in life that tells it straight because the truth, though much more difficult, will eventually set you free. He is human , I am human, humans make bad decisions. It happens. This is not hopeless though with very hard work and dedication this can be a happy ending but the truth remains this bad decision could have been avoided if properly thought out. It's just more of a warning than a judgement, when making decisions that effect other people  for the rest of their lives you need to dig down and do the most altruistic option possible if there is only love as goal
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers