Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Boomhauer said:
    SATAN said:
    I'm up in NC 
    Come get fucked up
    Where you at a again? I'm just east of Franklin in the mountains
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Glad you got your kids away from that. She doesn't seem like someone you want in charge of children
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I live in Raleigh now but I'll be in Boone this weekend. I might go down to Asheville too if I can get someone to cover my monday shift. Hit me up if you want the goods.
    The fucked up thing is that I really didn't even want kids. It was all her idea. The first time she asked me, I was like "I wouldn't even let you watch my dog lol". My son was conceived on my birthday when I was about 12 whiskey sours deep. I love my kids, but fatherhood is something that kinda got forced on me
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Do you plan to stay where your at now, or are you looking to relocate? How's the money situation? Job market? School for the kids set up?

You've got some important shit to figure out, and a bunch of shit to get done. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I know. The scope of what's happening broadened significantly yesterday though, so a lot of this I'm having to play by ear. I think I'm done with Georgia. There doesn't appear to be anything left there for me. I don't have an incredible amount of money though. I have family that will help me but they're gonna want me to stick around. Tbh I don't really know what to do. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Heading somewhere else is hard to do with kids without a support system in place already. Put feelers out and see what's available, both locally and out of state. Network like crazy. Research job markets and housing costs. If you can save some money up you will have more options available.

I vote you move to Colorado and grow lots of pot.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you're gonna stay in NC, I'd recommend Asheville. Its a pretty cool city. It feels like a Small hippie town but its actually pretty big. There's prolly more job oppurtunities there than anywhere else in western NC. The bud is dank too.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Best of luck to you brother. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Damn, I didn't know it got that bad. Screw all of that bs including your "friends". And as long as there's no evidence to her abuse claims, which there obv isn't, she's screwed. Especially what she did to you, the evidence you have to prove it, and her history. I'm happy you finally got you and your kids outta there because that whole situation was a shit show
    imageimage
    I think he was saying she has a felony for demotic violence from her last relationship. 
    Her ex husband got custody of their daughter. So she got the guy she left him for and another friend to go to his grandmothers house while they knew he was at work posing as DFACS. When the grandmother brought them the girl, they swiped her and tried to take her to their car. When the grandmother chased after them, Amanda got out of the car and beat her up, blinding her in one eye. 
    Damn that's crazy. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Why you don't have children with drug addicted ex strippers tho. Not saying you deserve but c'mon man what did you expect. If you knew all that previous info before having your kids...
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    My mind is kinda blown right now. Even the guy I've been doing music with was trying to fuck Amanda behind my back. Two dudes I've been hanging out with a lot. People I've known for more than a decade have been hiding shit behind my back for her. I fucking hate everything now. 
    Really wish you the best man. Pretty sad that she has no clue how much she is going to lose. Even more sad is after she loses them (the kids), that she still has no clue how much she just lost. That's one of the problems with addicts. They are so wrapped up in their substance abuse that they have no perspective on what they are missing in life or what is important.
    SATAN said:
    Her ex husband got custody of their daughter. So she got the guy she left him for and another friend to go to his grandmothers house while they knew he was at work posing as DFACS. When the grandmother brought them the girl, they swiped her and tried to take her to their car. When the grandmother chased after them, Amanda got out of the car and beat her up, blinding her in one eye. 
    holy shit. I live a very sheltered life.
    Why you don't have children with drug addicted ex strippers tho. Not saying you deserve but c'mon man what did you expect. If you knew all that previous info before having your kids...
    I didn't know a lot of her past for a long time. I didn't even know her real last name until we had to make the first doctors appt when she was pregnant with my son. The truth was a long and winding road. 
    SATAN said:
    I didn't know a lot of her past for a long time. I didn't even know her real last name until we had to make the first doctors appt when she was pregnant with my son. The truth was a long and winding road. 
    I feel like that is common. I mean when you meet someone for the first time it's not like they lead with "Hi- Im Amanda and im an addict. I recently was arrested for felony battery after I kidnapped a kid. How you doing ;)". Typically people like to paint a nice rosy picture of themselves and hide all that baggage. I know I've been in relationships before where by the time I found out about the baggage I was already in love with her. What are you going to do then? End it? Not likely when you are already invested in it.
    What are you talking about? That pales in comparison to your college days dude \m/
    I've never known anyone who was into kidnapping and beating someone to near death. I've had very few dealings with the police like that. speeding ticket, public intoxication, etc. Nothing remotely close to a felony level.