Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have a friend irl named Brent. He is an alright dude and enjoy golfing with him. So we had some things in common and so I confided in him with this information yesterday while we were out golfing about some work shit I have going on with this dude name Jeff. I specifically said "Please don't tell Jeff what I told you because it will literally make the situation worst between Jeff and I". Then I get a text message today from Jeff telling me that Brent told him what I said yesterday...  I thought I could trust Brent with that.

Anyways, what would you do in this situation? Would you tell Brent "Dude, I can't believe you told Jeff that after I speicically told you not too. What exactly did you tell him?" Or would you just realize that Brent isnt to be trusted, drop it, and just never tell Brent sensitive information again in the future?

thoughts? Im leaning towards #2.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    so jeff sucked your cock and wasn't very good at it so you told brent. He then got jealous and now jeff is pissed?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Fucking snert 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Definitely confront him. Snakes need to be called out
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So they just repaved our road on friday and I swear they half assed this shit. There's cracks in one spot, a bump in another and at the end it's a thinner section because they ran out. Because of that there's a corner that has nothing. Meanwhile they're paving the road behind our house now. If they don't fix their half-assed bs I'm gonna be pissy pants for a while. Because I know come winter this new pavement is gonna get fucked up
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'd still stay friends with him but I'd never tell him anything ever again.. Even if he promised and all that bullshit
    I'd still stay friends with him but I'd never tell him anything ever again.. Even if he promised and all that bullshit
    Yeah I think that's where I am too. In general I like the dude still, and I dont really have a lot of friends I can go golfing with. He does really nice shit too, like when I met him for golf yesterday he had bought me a bucket of balls, and half way though he went and bought himself a water bottle from the vending machine and came back with two. He didnt even ask if I wanted one, he just figured I would and bought two. That's the sort of shit that make me think he's an okay dude.

I don't really feel he is ill intentioned. I don't know how much he told him, and perhaps he only said something because he thought he could actually make it better for me. That's why I was wondering if I should ask him what he said, or if I should just let it go and not talk about sensitive info in the future.

I'll probably just drop it and realize that anything I say might be said to other people so I need to be careful about what I say.
    Definitely confront him. Snakes need to be called out
    yeah im considering it mostly because I'd like to know his intention. But it wont be a confrontation but more of a simple question why he betrayed my trust.

The thing is... I really don't want this to turn into a "Jeff told me that you told him what I told you yesterday" and then Brent tells Jeff "Dude. Why would you tell Joel that I told you what did?" And then I get into another convo with Jeff "Brent told me you were pissed he told me".

Like I'd like to know why, but I also don't want this to be some stupid never ending game of telephone.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I wouldn't even mention it. I'd just chalk it up as a loss and keep it in mind next time. It would be different if he'd done something like snitched on you cheating to your wife or something serious like that. Some people just can't keep their mouths shut
    SATAN said:
    I wouldn't even mention it. I'd just chalk it up as a loss and keep it in mind next time. It would be different if he'd done something like snitched on you cheating to your wife or something serious like that. Some people just can't keep their mouths shut
    Yeah true. It wasn't serious shit this time like you said.... but would have been nice to know he could keep his mouth shut. Wont make that mistake again.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wanted to go to sleep an hour ago but once I left the room for something, my cat hasn't left me alone. I tried picking him up and putting him out the door n shutting it, but he ran back in faster than I could get the door shut. This happened about 20 times before I gave up. Now he's taking up a portion of my side of the bed while sir snores-a-lot takes up the rest. I hope I fall asleep soon, I'm tired af lol 
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited September 2015
    fuck my roommate
    Took my kids and left today. I'm up in NC at my dad's cabin. Everything is fucked. Everybody I've been hanging out with lately is a fucking snake
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    inb4arrestedforkidnapping

Fuck Everybody then. Best of luck to you dude.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    My mind is kinda blown right now. Even the guy I've been doing music with was trying to fuck Amanda behind my back. Two dudes I've been hanging out with a lot. People I've known for more than a decade have been hiding shit behind my back for her. I fucking hate everything now. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    With an open relationship, couldn't they fuck her in front of you?

Jokes aside, whats the plan moving forward? Any custody concerns to worry about? 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Open relationships are tricky cuz it has to be consensual. Basically, it's an open and honest sort of thing. She's been using her charms to get drugs and alcohol out of people. The people I've caught her fucking/trying to fuck don't even know were in an open relationship. In a bunch of the messages I found, they're plainly asking if I will find out and she's assuring them it won't happen. It's more the intention that's fucked up than the sex. These fucks think they're getting over on me. 

And I doubt custody will be an issue. I have copied a ton of texts where she's buying pills and coke from people and freely admitting to drinking and driving 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    I'm up in NC 
    Come get fucked up
    My biggest issue is gonna be that she's been telling people I beat her, trying to win their sympathies and turn them against me. I've never even come close. Actually it's the opposite. We got in 2 major fights previously. In one, she sucker punched me while I was talking and broke 2 of my teeth. In the other, she head butted me and gave me a concussion. I have hospital records for that one

She has felonies for domestic abuse from her marriage as well. That's why she can't see her oldest daughter