Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    You're fucking stupid. I know people who try to fix their own cars and they fuck it up worse. 
    Im fucking stupid because you can't work on a car? Personal attack, why you all up on my dick bro?

No, your fucking being stupid. I'm not telling you to rebuild a transmission from scratch, it's 3 fucking bolts. You turn them until they are tight. That's it.

Do you plug in your own guitar or pay a tech to do it? What if you plug it in wrong?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    You're fucking stupid. I know people who try to fix their own cars and they fuck it up worse. 
    Im fucking stupid because you can't work on a car? Personal attack, why you all up on my dick bro?

No, your fucking being stupid. I'm not telling you to rebuild a transmission from scratch, it's 3 fucking bolts. You turn them until they are tight. That's it.

Do you plug in your own guitar or pay a tech to do it? What if you plug it in wrong?
    You dont think I tried that? Me and my dad were looking at the car. We tightened the lugnuts. We didnt know what was wrong. We didnt know how to diagnose it. 

I dont know how to repair the insides of my guitar either. I can use it, but if the electronics break down Im going to have to send it in.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You don't need to diagnose it. I did that for you, hundreds of miles away. I even posted a video showing step by fucking step how to do it. Ignorance is not an excuse in a world with Google.

Did you even watch the video before you flagged my post and decided it was something you couldn't do?
    The glorious thing about a capalist society is that I can pay someone to take care of it and take care of it right. 

Someday, somebody will pay me for something they cant do, and I can continue to pay people to help accomplish tasks I can complete myself.
    So no, you didn't watch the video. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    False. And the people you know, obviously don't know what the fuck they're doing in the first place. If they did, they wouldn't fuck it up more now would they? Just because your friends derp on cars doesn't mean others can't learn to actually fix cars. Not a hard concept to grasp here...
    imageimage
     And the people you know, obviously don't know what the fuck they're doing in the first place...
    this is my point exactly. I dont know a thing about cars. Ergo, Id fuck it up worse
    Better to never learn and stay scared, amirite?
    Im not scared faggot. :-|

You are the most irritating pretentious douche Ive ever heard from. Why is it such a bad thing to go to a service? Its what its there for. Society benefits when people expose and utilize their specialities.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC gets called out on his bs and flawed logic (while understandable to a point), he throws insults around. I mean, there's services out there available for everyone to take advantage of. It is their job, no sense to learn something new that could help you for the rest of your life when someone else can do it instead.
    imageimage
    Jobe just nitpicks every little thing I do. Im not manly enough. I dont try new things enough. Blah blah blah.

Fuck off Jobe. I dont give a shit if you think its lame that I bring my car to a mechanic when it has issues. I have enough things going on in my life to worry about learning and trying to fix it myself. Not happy with it, too bad. Suck a different cock for once. 
    He's probably got dat Jaycup money to burn. College students working internships typically have wheelbarrows full of cash. Perhaps I should stop being an ass and trying to save him large chunks of money.
    Maybe you should buy a gun and pull a Kobain. 
    Get shot by Courtney?

You forgot to flag the post at the top of the page. It's ok to be a cunt MC, but could you at least be consistent with it?  Not to nit pick again, but come on now, you can do better. If you're gonna be a petty little cunt, be the best petty little cunt you can be. None of this half ass shit.
    As long as you're dead, I don't give a shit who shoots you. 
    Your father failed you in so many ways.
    Just like you will fail your own children.