Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    What did they charge you to fix it?
    Wait,... MC's car is in the shop,... for a wheel bearing?  

Hahahahahaha!  Kill yourself faggot!
    Real men wrench it themselves and keep their money.
    Welcome to the modern age. Where you can pay somebody who knows what they're doing to fix it correctly, and you can spend your time either getting paid for another service provided to someone that they cant do, or enjoying your life in leisure. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    lol you can't enjoy your life in leisure when you're getting ripped off
    Im not getting ripped off. Im paying somebody to do something I cant. 

We dont have to know how to do everything these days. 
    If you brought it to a shop you're most likely paying double what you could have paid someone to do it in your driveway 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Kill yourself Rex you dont even have a car
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My dad fixed my vent fan but might take it to a shop for the AC leak. 

My friend is having brake issues so he took it to Tuffy, they told him $600 just for parts and changing the front pair haha My dad showed me how to change brakes when I was 10. Don't really remember off hand but I know it isn't $600 a pair difficult. 
    image Photobucket
    If it was just pads you can get parts for 50-100 bucks =))

cheaper if if you want shit parts. 
    Kill yourself Rex you dont even have a car
    Yeah but anyone with a brain knows 

local neighborhood mechanic> bringing it to a shop
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Just wanted to say
    fuck the troops
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    I'm down with the older vets.

The new recruits should know who and what they are signing up to obey...
    I can agree with this. I think it was horrible how people acted toward Vietnam vets that were drafted into the war when they returned. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Shoulda burned their draft cards instead of being brainwashed psychopath murderers
    Rex you have no car?  WTF man?

Oh yea,.. still Rookie IT.
    Well long story short I lost my license a while back over a drunk charge. I can get it back but I haven't felt like giving my money to the state. I also like the idea of public transportation. Probably going to just do it soon though.
    MC must be a silver spooned rich bitch. 

Last time I paid a shop to do the rear brakes on my car they charged me nearly $350.

Last time I did my own brakes and bought my own parts from the parts store it costs me nearly $25.  
    $20 for brake pads, and then some brake fluid.  
    And 30 minutes of my time.
    Im not rich :-| 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    If you had smoked pot with them they probably wouldnt have been cool. If I was a drug user, i'd feel uncomfortable about doing drugs around you too. And pot's not that bad man.... I'd think they'd be more cool with you passing on smack if you are at least doing pot.
    I just don't have any interest. I've known two of the guys for years, they fucking know i don't. I've been to so msny of their shows, even photographed a few for them. I've been around them smoking pot as many times at them not, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Idk
    You are lame. 
    Yeah. Why not at least try it. 

Oh yeah cuz fag
    Because we dont want to. Jesus
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He wants to be in the band? Then you suck it up and go along with it a couple of times.... Then make up some bs about having a drug problem so he needs to cut back. Then his band mates aren't paranoid he is a narc
    He wants to be in the band? Then you suck it up and go along with it a couple of times.... Then make up some bs about having a drug problem so he needs to cut back. Then his band mates aren't paranoid he is a narc
    Thats bullshit. "Suck it up and go along with it". Thats fucking sheep peer pressure mentality. Fuck sheep. 

If your bandmates are going to force you to do things you dont want to do, then that is not a band you want to be in anyway 

A band should be accepting of who you are, and what you do. Not force things upon you.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I don't see this as a big loss. If dudes are doing meth now, they'll never make it anyways. I'd rather join a band that has their shit together
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Jobe said:
    What did they charge you to fix it?
    Wait,... MC's car is in the shop,... for a wheel bearing?  

Hahahahahaha!  Kill yourself faggot!
    Real men wrench it themselves and keep their money.
    Welcome to the modern age. Where you can pay somebody who knows what they're doing to fix it correctly, and you can spend your time either getting paid for another service provided to someone that they cant do, or enjoying your life in leisure. 

Im a firm believer in paying other people to do the shit I dont wanna do, or can't do
    fuck it, i have no interest in working on my car and can make more money in the time it would take me to fuck around with it