Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:

Don't ring a plumber!
    get Jobe and UP and Rex to fix it online for you 
    you can do it yourself with their help with some bubble gum and it'll cost you $2

= ))
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Called maintenance. He didn't know the price of a toilet through them off hand but told me it's up to us if we want to fix it or go through them.
    image Photobucket
    Better fix it yourself so Jobe isnt on your cockles
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Slice his fucking cockles with a long and shiny blade
    I hate people. I need to get off the internet.
    Hahahaha!  Best thread of the morning.

Sooo many good points by Jobe and zero good points by MC.  
    MC is as lame as my father-in-law who chooses to work extra hours of overtime, just to pay someone else to fix a 30 minute repair.

When I first met my future father-in-law,... fucker didn't even have enough tools lying around to perform his own fixes in the first place.  I think he had 1 flat head and 1 phillips head screwdriver, and maybe a handful of sockets. 

Now he has a full toolbox and does 'some' of his own repairs.  

I still laugh at him for bringing his bike to the Harley dealership to change his fucking oil,.... which costs him nearly $200.  If he did it himself, it would cost him $20 and 20 minutes of his own time.  He 'says' that next time he will change his own oil.  We will see.
    Die
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Well good for you
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He wants to be in the band? Then you suck it up and go along with it a couple of times.... Then make up some bs about having a drug problem so he needs to cut back. Then his band mates aren't paranoid he is a narc
    Thats bullshit. "Suck it up and go along with it". Thats fucking sheep peer pressure mentality. Fuck sheep. 

If your bandmates are going to force you to do things you dont want to do, then that is not a band you want to be in anyway 

A band should be accepting of who you are, and what you do. Not force things upon you.
    The difference here is this is an already existing band that is playing shows with well known bands. It's not like they are all just a bunch of friends getting together to jam and they turned into a band. No, this is a band, and he's in it playing shows with them.... So in that case, what does showing them you're not a narc hurt? Doing drugs once isnt going to kill you.
    He wants to be in the band? Then you suck it up and go along with it a couple of times.... Then make up some bs about having a drug problem so he needs to cut back. Then his band mates aren't paranoid he is a narc
    Thats bullshit. "Suck it up and go along with it". Thats fucking sheep peer pressure mentality. Fuck sheep. 

If your bandmates are going to force you to do things you dont want to do, then that is not a band you want to be in anyway 

A band should be accepting of who you are, and what you do. Not force things upon you.
    The difference here is this is an already existing band that is playing shows with well known bands. It's not like they are all just a bunch of friends getting together to jam and they turned into a band. No, this is a band, and he's in it playing shows with them.... So in that case, what does showing them you're not a narc hurt? Doing drugs once isnt going to kill you.
    Keeping your integrity in tact is more important
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldn't do crystal to prove I'm not a narc
    I doubt it was completely the crystal that did him in.... He said he turned down smoking pot with them a few times.

I can see it both ways... if I was into smoking pot and other hard drugs, I'd be pretty nervous about one of my bandmates who isnt. I'd assume he's probably going to narc me out the first chance he has.

I can also understand his position about not wanting to do drugs. That's why you throw them a bone... Smoke pot a few times. Show that you are down with them... But make up some BS like about how you have a big time drug prob and need to stay clean of crystal.

Done.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited August 2015
    Integrity is gay.. I wouldn't do it cuz crystal literally is the WOAT thing on like this planet fuck that shit
    youd be a fucking retard to try it for a bullshit opening  prolly going nowhere band
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Not even once. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    D.A.R.E.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2015
    I mean, I would have hit some weed. But if they do crystal then who knows if it was just weed or not
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    LOOT said:
    Addy doe
    basically the same thing

I wouldn't try crystal on purpose doe.