Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i know... wall of text. sorry.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    yeah how fucking dare you put effort in to a post. we don't put up with that shit. Catz can you ban him :!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited July 2015
    I would call her if it would make you feel better. The people I choose not to remain in contact with in my life are the people I know I'm better off without. My dad's sister (who I can't even call family) was a junkie cunt that turned my junkie grandmother against my dad. They were jelly and defensive about my mom's family all the time. I didn't hear from my grandmother for 9 years because my aunt was keeping her fucked up on morphine (for "back pain", ya know) so she could blow her retirement check monthly. My dad gave his mom our first house, paid for outright, and my aunt talked her into putting the house in her name. She then got a mortgage on it and let it foreclose. We found out later that she also talked my grandmother into selling her wedding band, too. So when she died of a pill overdose ten years ago, I almost didn't even go to the funeral. Me and my brother left halfway through and went to see 'Saw'. I don't feel the least bit bad about the time I didn't hear from her (or them, really) and I still have a hard time saying anything nice about her. She was a shitstain of a person who prolly would've just dragged us down like she did before my dad cut her off
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Sounds like your mom has BPD.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I tried talking to him today. He mostly ignored it, danced around the issues, shit talked then left. No clue what to do from here. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    obviously not somebody you wanna be around sounds like he's on some grade A++ fuck shit fuck that nigga 
    Xenocide said:
    Sounds like your mom has BPD.
    Yes, I think there is truth to that. There are many times she did much worst BPD type of shit to me, but I forgave it and moved on with life. I guess I feel at the end of the day I don't think she ever purposely tried to hurt me, and other then being religious she isnt a bad person. Satan and your comment put things into perspective a little... The stuff Satan listed are really good reasons to cut people out of your life. Them being BPD and calling my family a name isnt really at the level of "never talk to you again". Especially since her days are numbered. Her physical health is poor, and he mental health appeared to be going down too... I guess I need to find the time to make the call. Thanks guys
    Dime said:
    I tried talking to him today. He mostly ignored it, danced around the issues, shit talked then left. No clue what to do from here. 
    Hmm... I didn't quite expect to hear this happen. I really thought my last advice would have wrapped that up for you because communication is the only way issues like this get resolved. But it does take two people communicate and resolve issues, and if one person isnt going to participate, Im not sure there is much you can do. Ill think about it more.... sorry to hear this though. good luck dude.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Work is gonna be fucking busy. 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    I only really want to go cause of a MU meet up
    Yet you go ghost every time I'm available.... :-|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    paper confirmed 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    edited July 2015
    I only really want to go cause of a MU meet up
    Yet you go ghost every time I'm available.... :-|
    :| Iv asked him a couple times to see what he was up to. Nigga never texts me when he's in town 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Still going to Deftones? :-?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Flying to Australia on Wednesday and I have a sore throat...going on holiday with a cold.....neat
    Girlfriend took me to a bar with her coworkers. They're playing pool. I'm trying to drink myself to oblivion so I can enjoy myself. I fucking hate people

I'm such an introvert :/
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm at a bar right now. Idk why the fuck I decided this was a good idea
    imageimage
    What atrocious places these things are
    Fuck bois and fat girls abound...