Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2015
    Oh shit... just remembered this cover. This is probably my all time favorite cover due to the video. Dude is such a bad ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poZCINzxzrQ

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    The lyrics to Sweet Dreams are borderline retarded
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    SATAN said:
    The lyrics to Sweet Dreams are borderline retarded
    Soo perfect for metal heads!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    one two fuck you!!!!!
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    That's it some heads are gonna roll 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    No idea the nurse who loved me was a cover. After listening to the original I think it's better lol that's sounds like a song where APC just sounds like a long interlude.

image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Saw them in Vegas during their only 2012 show 
    image Photobucket
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm feeling trapped and helpless lately. I've had bad problems with depression for years now. I try not to wake up and instantly be angry or upset because that usually lays out the rest of the day for me. But these past two months have been nothing short of hell. My home situation is garbage. My parents don't support me and flat out don't give a shit about anything that isn't important to them. I'm starting to take my band seriously and I'm starting to put some serious thought into pursuing voice acting because its something I have always wanted to do. Anytime I make some progress, my Dad tries to shut it down because he doesn't believe in it. Also, the religious bullshit is becoming too much to handle. I tried having a  civilized fucking debate with him the other day after he was spouting some pure bullshit and he wouldn't even listen and at one point just got in my face and started shouting over what I was saying. They have me tied down to these expectations that I can't possibly follow because I haven't been on board with religion in a long time. I'm terrified to go out and start living because they're my parents and I love them. I don't want to burn that bridge then be isolated from them and have something happen to one of them and the last thing we had between us was an argument. But at the same time I have to start doing what I'm passionate about because this is what causes this helpless trapped feeling. And the worst of it all is my best friend of 13 fucking years has become unbearable. We were like brothers and now everytime I see him its just put downs and he has to make sure that my self confidence is crushed. Basically, if I'm happy that has to be changed for him to be okay for that day. This all just happened out of no where and I don't know what to do. Its to the point where he is just gunning to tear me down every time we meet up and specifically just me. Then he comes over asking for help and I just help out like a fucking doormat because I don't want to lose what we had. But he's not the same person anymore and honestly that has been fueling my depression. Its gotten to the point where I feel like I have to give up and disconnect myself from everybody and everything because I don't deserve to be happy. I don't know what to do anymore. Sorry. Rant over. 
    Read the first sentence. Move out. 
    Been heavily debating it. But there was two people I was planning on moving out with and one of them is the guy mentioned in my above post. If I move in with someone who is also just going to bring me down, its going to be the same situation. Not making enough money currently to make it on my own. 
    Stopped reading after the first sentence. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Ditch the friend for sure
    It just sucks so bad. Like we've been through so much. I've known this dude longer than I've know two of my actual brothers. And all this bullshit was just out of no where. 
    Have you even asked him if he's hungry? Next time have a snickers on hand. 
    Seriously though that sucks man. I moved out of my mom a year ago with my best friend. He's more anti social than I am and we have a lot of the same quirks so it makes sharing a living environment easier. But yeah if you aren't making enough money it's definitely not worth trying to rush into it. 
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Everyone at MU is falling apart :(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    Shits getting better for me :-h

now i just need to find a way to obtain a tool ticket. :-?
    fuck i hope they don't sell out by next friday [-O<
    :-? 

I I was gonna take the train to Iowa and hitch a ride with Todd =))