Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

To anyone that has an iPhone or iPod. iOS 4.0.2 is out.

Comments

• AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    edited July 2010
    did you expect anything more?

then a new page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    iphone 4 failed hard. So much shit wrong with it and it breaks easy as hell thx to the new cheap shit they made it with. bad apple! bad!
    I lol'ed at the last part.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    the htc 3 or w/e its called the one where the guy breaks the world text record is an amazing phone
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    iphone 4 failed hard. So much shit wrong with it and it breaks easy as hell thx to the new cheap shit they made it with. bad apple! bad!
    I have a feeling they rush a new iPhone out by the Holidays, or soon thereafter.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Seriously so many things wrong with the iphone 4. They did the same thing Microsoft did. A new iTouch is coming out soon. Has a camera that will take pics and shoot HD video.
    No more memory, no care
    where the are all those ifagz that supported their iphone all high and mighty like?
    I know two people with iPhone 4s though, and say they have no problems, and couldn't be happier. Just the 10% that do have issues get a lot of press time.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    People will get asshurt over anything these days.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    my new ipod works perfectly
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    People have a right to get asshurt for a defective iPhone 4 they paid a bunch of money for. Same goes for the iOS4 update that causing problems with other iPhones.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've had to get my 3G replaced a few times. I'm never buying anything from apple again, I don't care what anyone tells me.
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    People have a right to get asshurt for a defective iPhone 4 they paid a bunch of money for. Same goes for the iOS4 update that causing problems with other iPhones.
    I tried to update my brother's iPod with the iOS4 update and it broke his iPod. It wouldn't restore. I went to best buy and they gave him a new one since we have the best buy insurance. It now works perfectly fine with the update and so does my iPod.

Personally I think apple is great. They have made great products up until now. But wine does have a great point that a lot of people have the new iPhone and it works fine but there's some who have had problems that make it seem like the whole world has problems with the new iPhone.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    See my plan is, when the new iTouch comes out, Best Buy won't be carrying the 3rd Generation ones anymore, so since I have the 2 year accidental plan, I'm gonna break it, say I "dropped it" and get one of the new iTouchs to replace it. :D
    your plan is utter shit
    "See my plan is, when the new iTouch comes out, Best Buy won't be carrying the 3rd Generation ones anymore, so since I have the 2 year accidental plan, I'm gonna break it, say I "dropped it" and get one of the new iTouchs to replace it. :D"

You'll probably get asked to pay a bit more.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes, but still not full price.
    See my plan is, when the new iTouch comes out, Best Buy won't be carrying the 3rd Generation ones anymore, so since I have the 2 year accidental plan, I'm gonna break it, say I "dropped it" and get one of the new iTouchs to replace it. :D
    same here man. my ipod already has problems with it
    "See my plan is, when the new iTouch comes out, Best Buy won't be carrying the 3rd Generation ones anymore, so since I have the 2 year accidental plan, I'm gonna break it, say I "dropped it" and get one of the new iTouchs to replace it. :D"

You'll probably get asked to pay a bit more.
    I just brought in my bro's ipod last week, he had the 16gb 2nd gen and it was broken. Since they don't make the 16 anymore they gave him a 32 without paying extra
    Oh and honestly, welcome back Erik.