Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

To anyone that has an iPhone or iPod. iOS 4.0.2 is out.

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't do it, Erik. At this point it's become pointless. I did it back when they didn't have third party apps, but since it's been outdated.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • its taking 24 minutes for me to DL all this...

don t know why its taking all you guys several hours...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    the backing up my phone proccess is whats taking long. it took over 2 hours to get 20% done with the backup. i gave up. went through deleted all texts and about half my photos and now its at that point within 10 minutes.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    For the ipod its like 200MB, but phones its 500. It only took me 5 minutes.

Spirit is the best one to use, and since the latest update, they don't have a jailbreak.
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ever since I updated my iPhone it feels like my 3G data is going slower. I get alot of "Can't Connect to Itunes" messages while trying to access the app store. But if I use WiFi everything is fine.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    It seems a bit slower to me as well.

So what exactly changed? I'm noticing while typing it's acting different but as far as upgrades goes give me some examples of things I can do different on my phone
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    multiple apps running at once
    wallpaper change
    much faster performance, well, for me at least...
    apps in folders
    playlist creation
    And how do I run multiple apps at once? Mainly I want to be able to listen to MLB at bat 2010 and be able to do other stuff on my
    Phone
    double press the home key
    there should be a little bar that opens up, those icons are your open apps (slide to the right for more, if there are more open) slide to the left and you have iPod controls.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    so there's no more changing the song by double tapping home button?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    my ipod won't show up in itunes after the update and I can't find apple's email address to ask them about it. They have one, but it's not even on the site
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    so there's no more changing the song by double tapping home button?

I was wondering about this too
    Swipe to the left after double tapping home button and there are your iPod controls.

If you want, I can show you.
    The double tap home doesn't work. It takes me out of the app and to my favorites call list
    hmmmm...

Go to Settings->General->Accessibility->Triple Click Home

Try setting it to off.

Then try it again.
    Not working.
    Hmmmmm...

I don't really know what's wrong then. It's working for me. I'd plug it in again, then see if it asks you to update again. When I was updating up to 3.0, it downloaded and said it installed, but it didn't. So when I plugged it in again, it started installing.
    I will mess with it when I get home thanks for trying sir
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyone else noticing if their battery is draining alot faster since being updated to iOS4?

I'm really starting to have quite a few issues with iOS4. If I could I wold definitely downgrade back to 3.1.3. But i've read for that to be possible your iPhone had to have been jailbroken sometime before the iOS4 update.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2010