Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

To anyone that has an iPhone or iPod. iOS 4.0.2 is out.

14567810»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol thanks, haven't really been gone, just been with my girlfriend and actually getting out and doing things rather than sitting on the internet. Lolz.

And that's win about your brother's iPod, they'd probably do that with the new ones, like say they make an 80 or something, and no more 64s, they'd replace it with an 80.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Good for you man lol /not sarcasm

I'm hoping they stop making the 32gb when the new ipod comes out so I can get a 64 lol. I'll even offfer to pay more to get it
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    REALLY? i figured theyd like ship one from another store or something well shit if it works go for it
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    yup. lol. I hope I can get the new one when mine "breaks" lol
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    iOS 4.0.1 is now active.

"iOS 4.0.1 "improves the formula to determine how many bars of signal strength to display." According to a letter Apple published earlier this month, the company has been using a "totally wrong" formula for calculating signal strength. "For example," Apple wrote in its letter, "we sometimes display 4 bars when we should be displaying as few as 2 bars." This update also brings some minor changes to the signal bars themselves, making a few of the lower bars slightly taller in an effort to provide a more accurate representation of the iPhone's signal strength at lower levels."

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/201225/apple_releases_ios_401_with_new_iphone_signal_formula.html

Which doesn't really fix anything else except how the signal bars look on the phone.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    64 is nice but i need more room
    the next one is i hope going to be 128 gigs
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So i'm now on my 3rd iPhone in 3 months... my replacement iPhone I got a few weeks back the WiFi just stopped working on me this morning.

Brought it to the Apple store they tried to do a full restore and it didn't fix the problem. They told me it was a hardware issue with the Phone and gave me a new one.
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    ^ no way dude iphone will never have problems they will just make a patch to fix the hardware problem!!!

/sarcasm
    edited August 2010
    So iOS 4.0.2 is out it's to stop a PDF exploit in Safari. If you don't have that update or a jailbroken iPhone that has the PDF patch your phone is vulnerable to attacks.

Well that is if you click on a random website in Safari that has a PDF virus.