Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

To anyone that has an iPhone or iPod. iOS 4.0.2 is out.

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    "Verizon is trash all of their phones break within days."

I've had this phone for two years...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Andy obviously doesn't know what he is speaking on. Just trying to troll and in a pretty shitty way.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    really? how so?
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20100624/sc_livescience/iphone4sfirstusersreportreceptioncolorproblems JUST in case you didn't see my link which proves my point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmVpoccPnc
    video proof feel free to watch the hundreds of other videos if you dont beleive that one
    I have not had any of these dropped call problems you speak of. I ask you to show mean better phone you have not yet been able to. Sure the droid is a good phone but it breaks to easily and doesn't have the apps I use. If you have a hatred for apple all around I don't understand that. I do not like macs but i do like iPods and now the iPhone. Show me something better then an iPod. And don't say zune because those things really are no good and you favorite people at apple proved that when they crashed the zune.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    All phones have problems in the first days that's nothing new. That's also why you don't buy the moment it comes out. They will fix the problem just like other companies do when something goes wrong nothing is perfect.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    seen his trolling miles away

ANY phone that when you hold it still has signal is better then this new iphone. the first factor in deciding if a phone is better is if it actually works and this obviously does not.

and for zune its just personal preference :3 plus i despise itunes
    well this problem seems like a a problem with the physical way the phone is built i could understand a programing or software problem that can be patched with an update but i think this is more
    also you cant keep disregarding the proof i provided
    I didn't read the article but I have a couple friends that got them and I've been listening to talk on the radio about what's going on. They said the phone quit having any sort of problems once they put a protective case on it. I haven't played with one yet so I don't know why the case is magically fixing the problem.
    You provided something that came out 10 hours ago. The thing is brand new. I have not had problems with my iPhone that I have had for two years that I am currently speaking to you using nor has anyone else I know that has bought an iPhone besides the one that came out earlier today.
    edited June 2010
    idk it said something about like our body that blocks the signal idk maybe the contact on skin fucks it up idk also this whole argument is aimed at iphone 4 not the old ones my reasons for hateing the old ones is that it didnt have basic features 90% other phones in its class and even below it had ( customization and or flash). granted this is a complete failure but if im dishing out that much money for a phone i want the works

and yes my argument only effects the new iphone because it seems apple decided to change the design and its a fail
  • I think they shuffled out the new phone too quickly, which seems to happen alot these days with new electronics. So it's going to have a lot of flaws and defects for a while. I would wait a couple years to get a iPhone 4 so maybe it wouldn't screw up as much as it is now
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In the Bay Area, ATT's coverage map has one small little dot of white. I live right there.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    They will get it worked out in time. And yes it should work but if I'm
    Not mistaken you're an xbox fan, correct? So by your theory you shouldn't be using the xbox because they have more problems then any electronic device i have ever owned.
    i own an xbox and i was an xbox fan until i got my ps3 and now i havnt touched it in months and when i did it red ringed and the only reason im contemplating getting it fixed is cause idw restart everything in cod

but yes now they supposedly fixed the problems but the old ones i admit were a piece of shit and if i had my choice in system i would of bought a ps3 not 360 but due to it being cheaper thats what i got. i dont even remember being AGAINST ps3 and ive always wanted one cause i knew it was always the better system
    an to what salvation said yes i agree most big electronic releases are rushed

xbox 360 and its epic 60% faliure rate
    ps3 had its own failures
    and this iphone is failing

that's all i remember off the top of my head but you would think at least with the iphone that there is a problem since its seems like a very fast occurring thing as opposed to the ps3 and xbox which may take month to actually surface
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's been out for one day, we'll wait and see if it's a real failure.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    again i think this may take more then a upgrade to fix but i may be wrong but your right we will see