Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Please tell me it's not that stupid ass "Like I'm made of paper." Line.
    Lol you're gonna cry and pull the "it's my body, what do you care" shit when it's about you but you're gonna talk shit on others' ideas?
    STFU you girly haired indian noised shit starting fggt.

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol you're gonna cry and pull the "it's my body, what do you care" shit when it's about you but you're gonna talk shit on others' ideas?

Indian noise sucks. Fucking dotheads can't touch Seth's legacy
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Shut the fuck up faggot and stop trying to start shit. He can get whatever the fuck he wants, I'm not gonna hate, but that line is one of the most retarded lyrics I've heard in a long time.
    "Kill people, burn shit, fuck school" is worse than anything ICP has ever written.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ima get a jelly donut tattood on my lower back
    Fuck you dude, Dunkin Donuts is my idol
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited September 2011

only girly haired indian nosed shit starting grammar nazis would point out my mistake. 8-|
    whatever hater

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

only girly haired indian nosed shit starting grammar nazis would point out my mistake. 8-|
    whatever hater

Step off this dick
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    And above it say "Ich bin ein Berliner."
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    And below it, "-Albus Dumbledore"
    I love winning with women
    Fuck you dude, Dunkin Donuts is my idol
    CRISPY CREAM
    YPSIRC MAERC
    MELT IN YO MOUTH CREW
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Shut the fuck up faggot and stop trying to start shit. He can get whatever the fuck he wants, I'm not gonna hate, but that line is one of the most retarded lyrics I've heard in a long time.
    "Kill people, burn shit, fuck school" is worse than anything ICP has ever written.

Lolno. And clearly your faggot ass doesn't understand the context that those lyrics are used in. Tyler even says in the song "I'm not saying to go out and do some stupid shit, commit crimes, but I'm telling you to be yourself and do whatever the fuck you want.".

Lolno. And clearly your faggot ass doesn't understand the context that those lyrics are used in. Tyler even says in the song "I'm not saying to go out and do some stupid shit, commit crimes, but I'm telling you to be yourself and do whatever the fuck you want.".
    Does "whatever the fuck you want" include joining the Illuminati with Kanye and Lady Gaga?
    hahahahahahaha

Does "whatever the fuck you want" include joining the Illuminati with Kanye and Lady Gaga?
    Now you're just getting desperate. Fucking pathetic. And I don't see how that's even close to an insult, I already said I don't believe that Illuminati shit, just interests me.

Now you're just getting desperate. Fucking pathetic. And I don't see how that's even close to an insult, I already said I don't believe that Illuminati shit, just interests me.
    I'm not desperate, it's my time, and I'm gonna make it. I don't even have to try, I wrote a flow that I like and I can just keep reusing the ideas and fuck anyone who tells me I can't.
    Desperate. Kill yourself.
    I was gonna but hopefully I'll be fucking dead by then.
    Desperate. Kill yourself.
    You have already entered this message. Please do not spam.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jesus Christ, this is still going on :-??