Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

Dragonzord tattoo I had done today.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Came a long way from basement Odd Future tattoos. 

(inb4 Jobe points out that one single line’s tip is jus ever too thin and is therefore a garbage tattoo.)
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Stop acting like you were so persecuted by the forum. Still too dumb to realize all I ever did was try to do you a favor by convincing you to stop seeing hacks and go to real artists for your ink? Oh, and I had my boy try to fix your shit for you when you were still underage and broke. Yeah, you're welcome.

I'm still just a blind crusty hater to you though. It's not my fault your early tattoos were shit, no matter how hard you tried to convince us otherwise.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Oh you big mad. 🤔
    When you rode my dick all day 365, “It’s only jokes.”

I throw in a crack and you defensive as fuck. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    You always acted like the tattoo authority so I’m jus riding along wit that lmao.
    I can see you haven't changed at all. I was hoping for a wiser, chiller Erik in 2019.

We didn't ride your dick 365. You were just an arrogant and cocky prick most of the time. You're very thin skinned and you go off at the drop of a hat. You can call me big mad if you want, but you're the one still reacting from shit that went on back in  2011. YOU brought MY name up. How deep are those scars? Fuck.

Episode said:
    You always acted like the tattoo authority so I’m jus riding along wit that lmao.

You still holding on to the claim that the OF and Hip Hop tattoos were well done? Ready to admit we were right on that one? We weren't hating, we were trying to help you. You just couldn't see the difference. Yeah, I spent years working at a tattoo shop, I knew a thing or two. You thought the artist who did your OF tats was doing a great job at the time. She wasn't.

Why are you mad that I tried to help you stop getting bad tattoos?
    Episode said:

(inb4 Jobe points out that one single line’s tip is jus ever too thin and is therefore a garbage tattoo.)
    Nice job on most of it. But since you brought me into it...

The OF tattoo was absolute trash. That’s why it is now covered up by a professional artist. 🤷🏻‍♂️ But again, any time I would post a tattoo, even when it started being professional work, you would still chime in every single time like you were the world’s hardest artist. So I’m jus continuing the running joke. I’m not mad at all I know I have world class art now. 

But what exactly are you pointing out in that zoom in lmfao. It’s new school and is intentionally cartoonish so I’m not sure what the criticism is here. 🤔
    Also, the Dig Deeper tat, the last left on my body of the basement tats, is due to be covered up. It’s trash. It’s simply not yet done because I have no clue what to cover it wit and don’t wanna rush into it simply to cover it. But I am ashamed of it and don’t broadcast it. So yes you right there. The “Hip Hop” tattoo to me, after being fixed, is still aesthetically/visually acceptable. However I’m 50/50 and may get it covered up because while the statement still holds true, I hate the “Real Hip Hop” community that sucks Immortal Technique and Nas clean more than I hate the “Trü Metal” community and I feel like this tattoo links me to that and I don’t want it. But again, simply don’t know what to cover it wit because obviously it can’t be new words.

But those are the only 2. Only ones left that were done unprofessionally. Other than that I need my hand simply touched up but not covered. Jus refreshed cause hands hold ink for absolute shit. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    But no I am chill. Old me would be legitimately pissed right now and screaming how you need to swallow my cock and kill yourself. I was jus under the assumption that we all jokes here. Jus like you used to tell me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Welcome back popsicle 
    The feathers on top of the arrow have an extended line sticking way out for no reason lol. Let's pump the brakes on world class a bit there bud. Not knocking anything but there are some next level elite artists out there. 

ENHANCE!

Again, that’s the intentional style. :l Not gon entertain it too much cause you 99% trolling right now but that wasn’t a fuck up and it most definitely don’t bother me. It’s new school and intentionally exaggerated. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    The shirt sleeve covers it in that photo but he actually did the “extended line for no reason” on the other side too lmao. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm happy you've seen the light when it comes to the basement tats. I still have to get everything that I've had planned with my arms since I was like 14 and I'm going to get the Cradle tattoo covered with a forest. That's the first thing I'm gonna get done whenever that is
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Episode said:
    I hate the “Real Hip Hop” community that sucks Immortal Technique and Nas clean more than I hate the “Trü Metal” community 
    Can you elaborate on this?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Off topic but I want to know why Erik didn’t take the new found love of rap/hip hop and his old love of metal and be one of the first doing this trap rap/metal shit. Not sure exactly what it is called but he could have been doing shit like Ghostemane, Scarlxrd, ho9909 way before them. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Episode said:
    I hate the “Real Hip Hop” community that sucks Immortal Technique and Nas clean more than I hate the “Trü Metal” community 
    Can you elaborate on this?
    What’s to really explain? I hate the Hip Hop elitists that hate on anything that’s not “real Hip Hop” aka shit that either tells a story or goes in depth about how bad real life is ala Eminem, Immortal Technique, Nas, etc. There’s many I can name and to speak on modern artists, both Kendrick Lamar and J Cole’s fanbases are absolutely insufferable, even tho I personally like both artists. “You need a certain level of intelligence to understand these artists. You need to be THIS woke to understand these artists.” Shut the fuck up. I love ignorant music, I love certain intelligent music. All depends. End of the day tho it’s entertainment and artists don’t owe anybody shit. “Rappers need to be role models.” Naw they need to do their job which is entertain and make good music. And whether that music consists of life lessons or speaking on getting head while sipping lean, if it’s sonically good and puts me in a vibe, job well done. I hate the elitist attitude but I would literally argue that it’s damn near WORSE in Hip Hop compared to Metal. And Metal is obviously notorious for that elitist attitude. It’s kinda that same attitude in Metal where you speak on “real music” and criticize anything that ain’t “real” but yet yo favorite band’s lyrics speak on nothing but gut fucking deceased eviscerated prostitutes lmao. “It’s auto tuned it ain’t real.” Naw it’s a stylistic choice. That’s like saying a guitar ain’t real cause it has an effect pedal plugged in and ain’t in it’s natural state. “His hair is dyed blue it ain’t real music.” And the term “Real Hip Hop” has become a meme to me cause it’s so fucking ridiculous lmfao. There’s no “true” Hip Hop and everything falls under a sub genre that all leads back to the core of Hip Hop. Ignorant ass Trap like Migos is still a sub genre of the root HIP HOP, love it or hate it. Jus like, love it or hate it, Poison, under the subgenre of Glam/Hair Metal, STILL goes back to the Metal community no matter which way you put it. Long story short, music is music. But Hip Hop is arguably worse wit the judgements and elitist bullshit. You will literally see people write off and dismiss artists like Lil Skies as “jus another SoundCloud rapper” JUS because he’s heavily face tatted and has a similar image to trash artists like Lil Xan, 6ix9ine, etc., even tho the actual music is nothing alike. “Never heard this kid but I know he’s trash cause of the ink in his face. Jus another 6ix9ine.” And in a lot of cases, it’s mainly old heads that have this mindset, but it’s widespread. Hate it to the fucking core tho and want nothing to do wit associating myself wit “Real Hip Hop”. And having the words “Hip Hop” literally tatted in me does me absolutely no favors on that end.