Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    First WWE PPV in a decade. Thanks for making it feel like old times with the shitty booking 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Wow surprised Ed has the right take on this for once.

What the fuck were they thinking. Holy fuck talk about completely sucking the life out of everything in a literal instant. All that jus for it to end the EXACT SAME FUCKING WAY AGAIN.
    There’s no one credible left. Mfs talkin bout The ROCK?? Bro even if that match happens, he is not taking the fucking belts. It would be a one off, he’s not coming back beyond a special event point blank period so that discussion is off the table. This garbage has completely ruined the fucking product. There was some cool matches this weekend but that shit jus sucks the excitement out of everything because that’s the main focus and it’s constantly looming over everything because you know what’s inevitably coming every fucking time. It’s prolly a full year more of this too cause no way you let him get to this point and drop it at anything less than a WrestleMania. Fucking disgusting.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

What the fuck were they thinking. Holy fuck talk about completely sucking the life out of everything in a literal instant. All that jus for it to end the EXACT SAME FUCKING WAY AGAIN.
    I don’t like shitty booking no matter what company it is. Seems like they cared more about Reigns getting 1000 days than Cody getting his moment. Great match too but now it’s going to get memed into the “CENA WINS LOL” category. 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Gunther is definitely credible and they are building him up real good. If they do split the belts he’s for sure getting the smackdown title 
    NOCAP said:

I don’t like shitty booking no matter what company it is. Seems like they cared more about Reigns getting 1000 days than Cody getting his moment. Great match too but now it’s going to get memed into the “CENA WINS LOL” category. 

Yup. That could have been an all time classic match and it instead gets wiped away and relegated to jus another by the numbers by the script ass blueprint match. There were so many redeeming moments that were building it up and it jus got shit on. Was already rolling my eyes wit the early Solo interference. Literally said “Here we go again.” Then it was time to play Roman bingo since the exact same shit happens in every one of his matches. “When does the ref conveniently get knocked out at the perfect time? AHHH there it is, take a fucking shot.”

But then that started getting flipped. KO + Sami coming out was a dope counter for once to the Uso interference, and would have been golden poetic justice for Roman to finally get fucked by interference like he been doing to everybody else for 3 years. I legitimately popped for that. And then Cody started eating and surviving all the usual Roman shit that mfs usually don’t. It was a great build-up and you start thinking “Holy shit they’re finally gonna actually do it.”

And then….ends in the exact same way as usual by miracle last minute interference, effectively making every good part of that match completely fucking worthless and doing nothing but leaving a horrible taste in your mouth. 

Bro an organic fan-backed push doesn’t get more piping fucking hot than Cody was tonight. It would have been the most natural and satisfying WrestleMania win since KofiMania, and they completely fucking squandered it. These mfs are literal retards. Now you’re hearing rumblings that this feud will run til SummerSlam and Cody will take it then, but it still wouldn’t hit nearly the same, even if that did actually happen. And in the case that Roman doesn’t drop it til next WrestleMania, all that does is cause complete stagnation and a dead stop halt to any kind of main event momentum for the entire next year’s worth of programming. It’s fucking horrible for business. Good God this shit is such a joke.
    Also, it was bizarre watching that press conference. WWE flip flops on breaking kayfabe. One of the media guys asked Hunter about the main event, and said something along the lines of “Do you feel like the chance to build a new star that was red hot was passed up tonight to instead drag this story out?” 

So obviously he’s asking from the perspective of knowing it’s all scripted and written, instead of playing pretend that it’s real sports for the camera. And Hunter answered it out of character as well. That’s the most out there I ever seen them get wit it. Usually any time you hear a wrestler talking about it in that context will be on like a podcast or behind the scenes type thing, but never in the official promos/press conferences like that. 

But like I said they flip flop wit it. They’ll do that but then have this faggot hold a title hostage for 3 years straight as if it’s actually impressive and he’s actually winning like it would be in real sports lmao.
    WWE officially sold. 

It's official, Vince Mcmahon was back in charge of creative as of last night lmaaaaao 

You live close to this jake?
    No but I'm there doe 
    Keith Lee lookin fuckin HORRENDOUS lmaooo.

Bro I do NOT want to watch this obese old ass man wrestle. 💀💀
    I was in the camp that CM Punk is never coming back, but I think it's fucking happening now lmao. 
    Got my SummerSlam tickets

Booker T might legitimately be autistic. Worst announcer in wrestling history. Dude has made NXT borderline unwatchable. All this retarded fucking faggot says every 3 seconds is “OH YESSSSSS” and “OH WOWWWWWW” no matter the context. I wish I was over exaggerating how completely fucking egregious it is. Dude literally ruins the entire fucking broadcast. Shut the fuck up and kill yourself old ass crackhead.
    Lmfao, so on Raw tonight, HHH revealed a new title, which in reality is jus bringing the Heavyweight Title back wit a new look, and to my understanding, it’s 100% a new separate title, and the WWE and Universal will remain unified, at least for now. So HHH’s reasoning was somewhere along the lines of “Roman negotiated himself into a position where he doesn’t have to defend the world championships as frequently, and the fans deserve more than that, so here’s a new title.”

So essentially, doubling down on their horrendous decision, and introducing a new title solely for the purpose of the faggot ass golden boy to continue holding the belts hostage indefinitely.

Absolutely worthless fucking company.
    Roman getting 1,000 days