Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    On a side note, how did Arianne even get in the competition? I'm sure it was just because of her looks, but that sucks because that means a real fan had the opportunity taken away from them.
    USA cast the show, and instead of Austin Aries, she got in. WWE said to hire more indy pro wrestlers, while USA ignored them and hired models.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ah fuckin lame. I love Austin.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Exactly, but apparently Portia Perez and Angel Blue tried out and didn't get in, which is dissapointing to me, both are very pretty female wrestlers, and actually talented.
    Man...oh well.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Wouldn't surprise me if Austin is there next season because they're trying to keep it diverse. One martial artist, one up and coming indy wrestler, a model, a semi celebrity etc.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Haha, I noticed that sign too, loved it.
    Apparently that sign was confiscated <_>

WWE doesn't want one of their talented young stars to make his own legacy.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Regarding next Monday's 2011 WWE Draft, changes are not expected to go into effect until May 2, the night after Extreme Rules.

Creative has overhauled the script for the May 2 RAW due to panicking and bumping the annual Draft from June to next week.
    Earlier this week, we reported that brother and sister Zak and Britani Knight were getting WWE tryouts prior to Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings from London. According to the Diva Dirt website, WWE has reportedly signed twenty-year old British women’s wrestler Britani Knight.

This was the second WWE tryout for Britani, who was first evalueted by WWE back in November of 2010.

Her brother Zak also had a tryout last year and yesterday with WWE, but no word yet if he was signed.

Knight, known as “The Norfolk Doll”, comes from a famous wrestling family in the UK known as “The Knight Dynasty.” She is the current Pro-Wrestling: EVE Champion and currently wrestles for SHIMMER.

Source: PWN

Wow, she is a hottie.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So the WWE Draft is tonight on Raw... anyone got any predictions on where some "wrestlers" will end up?

This is who I can see switching shows

Smackdown:
    CM Punk
    Randy Orton
    Daniel Bryan

Raw:
    Del Rio
    Christian
    Drew Mcintyre

Then you got the supplemental draft which will be divas/jobbers.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited April 2011
    Raw:

Del Rio w/ Heavyweight Title
    Drew McIntyre
    Wade Barrett w/ IC Title
    Kofi Kingston
    Kane
    Big Show
    Beth Phoenix
    Layla

Smackdown:

Miz w/ WWE Title
    Randy Orton
    John Morrison
    Daniel Bryan
    Sheamus w/ US Title
    Ted Dibiase
    Melina
    Maryse

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

I can see her and Punk doing something together.
    The official website of WWE apparently has John Cena, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio earmarked as changing brands during tonight's WWE Draft—in addition to Alberto Del Rio and Beth Phoenix. The website has created pages on the aforementioned WWE Superstars denoted as members of their opposite brand.

John Cena to SmackDown!?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/johncena

Randy Orton to SmackDown!?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/randyorton

Rey Mysterio to RAW!?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/reymysterio

Alberto Del Rio to RAW!?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/albertodelrio

Beth Phoenix to Raw!?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/bethphoenix

The pages are legitimate because an error page would otherwise be displayed. For instance, an error page is displayed for Melina on SmackDown! and JTG on RAW.

Regarding Cena possibly joining the SmackDown! brand, it's worth noting that he is advertised to appear at tomorrow night's SmackDown! taping at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina. I have a hard time believing they'd take BOTH Orton and Cena off their flagship show though. It's possible they'll appear on both brands. We'll see soon enough!

Please note that these are all RUMORS now and are NOT confirmed by any means!

Straight from Ewrestlingnews.com
    edited April 2011
    this is truly disturbing to watch.......

http://www.twitvid.com/F8G2H
    this is truly disturbing to watch.......

http://www.twitvid.com/F8G2H
    My night has been made.
    edited April 2011
    live Draft Results.....

Smackdown:

John Cena
    Post edited by NOLA on
    live Draft Results.....

Smackdown: John Cena, Randy Orton

Raw: Rey Mysterio

so far wwe.com's screw up has become reality once again.
    I like this, Orton and Cena on the blue show, Mysterio on the red. Good draft so far in my opinion.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cena was drafted back to Raw.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    live Draft Results.....

Smackdown:

John Cena
    Raw

John Cena lolol