Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    He needs to quit repeating everything 40 fucking times.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't mind the commentary with his "gimmick" but the in ring segments are stupid.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They should've ended the feud at Wrestlemania instead of dragging it out like this.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Whoa, a bit of speculation mixed with rumor here, R-Truth was apparently taken out of the Extreme Rules Triple Threat so he could be drafted to Smackdown, and also John Cena is expected to be removed so he can do the same, making the match a Miz vs John Morrison Cage Match for the WWE Title.
    lolwut
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    More compaints about WWE... This time smoking!

Just seen this floating on the net...

- TMZ reports today that Patrick Reynolds, Executive Director of TobaccoFree.org, is upset with R-Truth's smoking angle on RAW last night and is demanding an apology from the RAW Superstar.

He told TMZ: "For him to smoke in front of [children] is irresponsible. At best, it's thoughtless, and at worst, if he calculated appealing to kids by posing as a bad-boy outlaw, it's evil. If he wants help in quitting, I'll be happy to be his personal coach."

WWE responded with the following statement to TMZ:

"The negative effect smoking has on one’s health and physical performance was a part of a storyline on last night’s Monday Night Raw. Negative depictions of tobacco use on television are not unusual and can be seen on other TV-PG shows."

We had GLAAD, this, what next?
    *facepalm*
    WWE won that argument, actually, straight up pwned the other guy.
    No, I get that. I was facepalming the crybaby who made the complaint in the first place.

In other news, I'm loving Tough Enough. I was expecting it to be a boring and lame reality show but it's really addicting.
    No, I get that. I was facepalming the crybaby who made the complaint in the first place.

In other news, I'm loving Tough Enough. I was expecting it to be a boring and lame reality show but it's really addicting.
    I know right, Stone Cold's conversation with Bella from Twilight yesterday felt genuine and real, as real as anything I've ever seen in wrestling. Seeing Matt Cross get eliminated was weird for me too, I've been a fan of his for about 2 years.
    Yeah, I was disappointed that Cross got eliminated as well. I understand their point of view though. If you're trying to win a contract and you're known for your crazy in ring abilities, why the fuck wouldn't you use them?
    Arriane and Mickael were the right eliminations as well, Arriane had no desire to be a wrestler and you could tell that. Mickael had no charisma, and his promo sucked.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I laughed so hard when that black chick said her favorite match was Melina vs. Alicia Fox. Stone Cold's reaction was priceless.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The one thing I will say is that I'm getting really annoyed with the Miss America chick. I know she's "trying" and "improving", but it's gradually feeling like she's only there because of who she is.
    Rima's run impressed me, it proved she wasn't some pretty bitch, and that she actually is there to get better, other than being late to that one training session she was impressed me. You could also make the same argument about Eric saying he is only there because of his size. MMA dude and Luke are great in my eyes, future stars if I had my way.
    Yeah, Eric has been pretty annoying with how fatigued he gets, but he has the heart for it and is a real fan of it. Something tells me Rima was a casual fan and thought "I'm famous, I can do this if I want" so she signed up. Didn't help she gave the lame fangirl "will you marry me" question to Cena.

I agree about the run, though.
    Honestly, I'm sad to see whatserface go, she was doing good. I couldn't have justified throwing Rima out yet, everytime someone has told her something she has taken it like a champ and improved.
    Also, every single champ in WWE right now is a heel.
    On a side note, how did Arianne even get in the competition? I'm sure it was just because of her looks, but that sucks because that means a real fan had the opportunity taken away from them.