Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I've never moshed before, and I always have a great time at shows.
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i don't really mosh at shows anymore. I'm getting old and I was getting too many injuries that I would have to explain at work on Monday.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know right? You have to mosh hard and be br00talz in the pit to have a good time brosef.

I mosh and I like actually watching the bands as well. Moshing is lots of fun but I have more fun up front headbanging, screaming the words into the mic, catching a pick or drum stick, and seeing the bands. Moshing is cool but that isn't the only thing to do at a show
    I have fun doing that as well... My pit time is usually 33% what you said, 33% what I said, and 33% grabbing a brew. That makes for a perfect night....

But if the pit isnt going crazy, then the band wont either. The band will be thinking "jesus. these fuckers are lame... cant wait to get out of this shithole."

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    santana let me ask u this, why do people love hatebreed live so much?? because the whole floor is crazy and everyone is moshing and losing there minds. i get so bored at show where everyone is just standing around throwin horns and shit. get the fucking place moving!

If all you have is a pit and then people standing around it wouldn't be as cool
    finally! we agree. and this describes a SOAD headlining concert perfectly.

santana let me ask u this, why do people love hatebreed live so much?? because the whole floor is crazy and everyone is moshing and losing there minds. i get so bored at show where everyone is just standing around throwin horns and shit. get the fucking place moving!
    Awesome example. Because hatebreed pretty much sucks musically speaking, but they throw a raging awesome party. I fucking love hatebreed on stage... one of the best!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah the whole floor is crazy but not everyone is Moshing. Most are jumping, screaming and pushing for the front which is what I'm talking about.
    I know right? You have to mosh hard and be br00talz in the pit to have a good time brosef.

I mosh and I like actually watching the bands as well. Moshing is lots of fun but I have more fun up front headbanging, screaming the words into the mic, catching a pick or drum stick, and seeing the bands. Moshing is cool but that isn't the only thing to do at a show
    I have fun doing that as well... My pit time is usually 33% what you said, 33% what I said, and 33% grabbing a brew. That makes for a perfect night....

But if the pit isnt going crazy, then the band wont either. The band will be thinking "jesus. these fuckers are lame... cant wait to get out of this shithole."

I'm usually either up front or moshing the whole show. I barely ever do half and half but sometimes I do
    Yeah there's no pit, the band won't be as good because they're getting no crowd response, but if there's only s pit it would be the same way. You need a mixture of both for a good show
    idk what hatebreed shows youve seen santana but in CT the whole place is moshing and going nuts the whole time.

If all you have is a pit and then people standing around it wouldn't be as cool
    finally! we agree. and this describes a SOAD headlining concert perfectly.

I'd have to see them to see what my city is like. I think people will really get into the music outside the pit
    idk what hatebreed shows youve seen santana but in CT the whole place is moshing and going nuts the whole time.
    So literally the entire floor is in the pit? There's no one jumping and moving forward, etc? Literally 100% moshing?
    So literally the entire floor is in the pit? There's no one jumping and moving forward, etc? Literally 100% moshing?
    i would say 90 percent. the pussies on the rail arent and the pussies in the wayyy back arent but thats about it yea

If you can't have fun without moshing then that's sad and I feel bad that you can't enjoy a show without that
    i would say 90 percent. the pussies on the rail arent and the pussies in the wayyy back arent but thats about it yea

This is pretty accurate. Hatebreed has one of the thinest front rails i've ever seen. It is maybe 2 people deep.
    your looking at it the wrong way santana. i enjoy metal music so much that i want to express it physically. the band gets me so amped up that standing around holding my pecker aint gonna cut it, i need to do something
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah but what about bands like Iron Maiden or others that moshing aren't really a part of their experience. Do you avoid those bands shows?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    My moshing depends on how much I like the band, if I saw Primus, Ministry, or King's X I wouldn't mosh.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Awesome example. Because hatebreed pretty much sucks musically speaking, but they throw a raging awesome party. I fucking love hatebreed on stage... one of the best!
    I like Hatebreed for their music <_>
    well i dont like iron maiden but yea i usually dont like metal bands where the crowd isnt movin around. i get bored. other types of concerts i go to like folk concerts I dont get all amped up so my mood is completely different. its all about the mood the music brings
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I like Hatebreed for their music <_>
    You also say you are going to hang out with people on Sixth street then don't do it. :p
    your looking at it the wrong way santana. i enjoy metal music so much that i want to express it physically. the band gets me so amped up that standing around holding my pecker aint gonna cut it, i need to do something
    I it enjoy it so much that it makes me wanna mosh hard but also headband my face off and be up front. I like both aspects but I thunk people need to realize there's more than the pit
This discussion has been closed.