Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Looks amazing tbh. But Eisnberg is a god awful acting choice for Lex. Should just had it be Bryan Cranston. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
     Suicide Squad is gonna flop. Fuck LettoJoker. 
    lol the fuck outta here. Film isn't going to flop at all and Leto gonna beast that role. Going to bring that psycho joker to the screen. 
    He looks like shit
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Leto could be spot on in the role and I still wouldn't give a flying fuck about it. They ruined both Harley and Jokers looks. Straight up look like a wannabe juggalo pimp with prison tats and a wannabe monster high doll with prison tats.

I also have zero interest in this Batman vs Superman shit
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Wait....

scorsese is doing a biopic on H.H.Holmes with Leo as the leading role

fuck \mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm/
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Scorsese and Leo are too gay for each other
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Leto could be spot on in the role and I still wouldn't give a flying fuck about it. They ruined both Harley and Jokers looks. Straight up look like a wannabe juggalo pimp with prison tats and a wannabe monster high doll with prison tats.

robbie is going to be the perfect Harley. looks just like her

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    lol the fuck outta here. Film isn't going to flop at all and Leto gonna beast that role. Going to bring that psycho joker to the screen. 
    He's just doing his best version of Ledger's Joker + tattoos
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I remember everyone hating the Ledger Joker before TDK came out and that turned out well. I'll give it a shot
    LordCook said:

Take those tattoos away, the shitty HS "daddy's little monster" and Joker jacket bs, the half-assed runny makeup, and the cotton candy hair...sure she'd look just like her
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Xenocide said:
    Ledger was a anarchist Joker. 

Leto is looking to be an actual psychopath Joker like he should have been. 

SATAN said:
    I remember everyone hating the Ledger Joker before TDK came out and that turned out well. I'll give it a shot
    I was happy \m/ probably cause I like him and my favorite movie of his is still A Knight's Tale. 

LordCook said:

Take those tattoos away, the shitty HS "daddy's little monster" and Joker jacket bs, the half-assed runny makeup, and the cotton candy hair...sure she'd look just like her
    New 52 
    Wow i was hoping Eisenberg was gonna pull some Bryan Cranston shit and surprise us with his acting chops. Lolnope Lex Luthor is the same annoying kid from Zombieland. 

Fucking kill yourselves DC.
    He invented Facebook doe 
    SATAN said:
    Weren't they bitching they thought he'd do a shitty job? Most people complaining this time around are based solely on the characters looks. I think Leto could pull the Joker off well but I want to cut my eyes out with a spoon every time I have to see him along with Harley
    imageimage
    Xenocide said:
    Ledger was a anarchist Joker. 

Leto is looking to be an actual psychopath Joker like he should have been. 
    Nicholson Clown Prince of Crime Joker >>>>>
    This doesn't surprise me, and I normally wouldn't have issue with it. But given the rest of what they've announced and revealed for the new movies, they are relying WAY too much on fan service and nostalgia appeal. They are too afraid to branch away from the original trilogy, and it worries me. They should focus on doing new and original things, instead of trying too hard to appeal to orig trig fanboys. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/favorite-character-is-returning-for-the-force-awakens-2015-12
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It depends on if it feels forced or not. I want as much realistic tie ins as humanly possible
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Eh normally i'd agree but the nu triology sucked and they tried new things so i'm okay with the fan service. At least for the first movie.