Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Going to see Dark Knight now \m/

YOLO
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    dont get shot.....

to soon?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dark Knight Rises:

-It was cool but weird seeing as it was pretty much a Batman movie without Batman

-My suspicions were correct about one character

-Bane's voice was fucking retarded, especially in the first scene. Should've left it alone

-Anne Hathaway was the baddest bitch and the highlight of the movie
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Plot holes, plot holes everywhere.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

Still in awe over the movie. Going again on Sunday \m/

Me too \m/
    Going with my dad this time
    Also the editing in the movie was horrible at parts. It doesn't help that I spent a bunch of time editing in my multimedia class last year so I can't help but notice shit, but there was this one scene where Bruce is talking to Lucius, and when it shows Bruce his hand is on the top of the cane, but when it shows Lucius his hand is way lower and you can see the top of the cane in front of the camera. It kept switching up and back and it's like was the movie really that rushed?

And again, fuck Bane's godawful overamplified bad Sean Connery impression of a voice
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Brian said:

And again, fuck Bane's godawful overamplified bad Sean Connery impression of a voice

Get off IMDB faggot.

His voice was fine. Bane had an accent in the comics and Hardy did what he could. If they had used the voice in the prologue, then it would have actually been difficult to hear what he was saying at times. Why they didn't put a mic in the mask in the first place is retarded. But Bane was just fucking awesome. Hardy ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Brian said:

Get off IMDB faggot.

His voice was fine. Bane had an accent in the comics and Hardy did what he could. If they had used the voice in the prologue, then it would have actually been difficult to hear what he was saying at times. Why they didn't put a mic in the mask in the first place is retarded. But Bane was just fucking awesome. Hardy ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
    Bane doesnt have a scottish accent you twat.

Brian said:

Get off IMDB faggot.

Nigguh I don't go on that bullshit, I just saw it last night and got home an hour ago and decided to express my all important opinions on a forum

I don't blame the actor, I blame whoever edited it personally. Parts of the first scene didn't even sound muffled and then the next scene is like BAKAHSDFGKJASDBADSGA
    Someone make a spoilers thread so we can talk about the movie. I want to talk with y'all niggas about it without people crying spoilers.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wonder if marc would suck batmans cock if he presented it to him :-?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Just saw Zoolander for the first time. Laughed my ass off multiple times, also finally know the origin of "I can't turn left..."
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    NolaMetal said:

Bane would come first
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

NolaMetal said:

Bane would come first
    Lanayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!.jpg
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so i just watched Session 9 on netflix. that was a mind fuck and a half.

SPOILER QUESTIONS:
    so did that guy Gordy develope multiple personalities like that girl and that's why he killed everyone? the devil made him do it or something? why was david curoso's character acting like a psychiatrist at parts? or was that building just haunted as fuck and made him go crazy and kill people? did gordy kill his family or something? wtf happened? LOL
    END SPOILER QUESTIONS
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

so i just watched Session 9 on netflix. that was a mind fuck and a half.

SPOILER QUESTIONS:
    so did that guy Gordy develope multiple personalities like that girl and that's why he killed everyone? the devil made him do it or something? why was david curoso's character acting like a psychiatrist at parts? or was that building just haunted as fuck and made him go crazy and kill people? did gordy kill his family or something? wtf happened? LOL
    END SPOILER QUESTIONS

In order to get it you have to watch it multiple times. Which I never had a problem with because it's on of my favorite movies. But I always thought that the Simon character took a sort of posession of Gordon because of what's been happening in his life. At the ends it he says on the recording "I live in the weak, and the wounded. Gordon did kill his wife and baby, to my knowledge...along with everyone else. I would like to think the building was haunted as fuck but they made it seem that particualr case was the only thing going on. The place where it was filmed was an actual abandoned asylum outside of either Boston or Baltimore (can't remember which) but was turned into apartments in the last 10 years
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    defenitely a crazy ending and was tough to keep track of everything.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie