Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    hulk never gets the respect he deserves from the filmmakers. they always site the 70's tv show instead of the comics, which is drastically different.

he is great in avengers doe
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Why the Hulk movie?
    Because the Bruce Banner character in The Avengers is the Bruce Banner character from The Incredible Hulk, just a different actor.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Why the Hulk movie?
    Because the Bruce Banner character in The Avengers is the Bruce Banner character from The Incredible Hulk, just a different actor.
    Yeah but I don't think you'd need to watch the movie for the Avengers. In fact there could have been no Hulk movies prior and what they did would have worked in the Avengers just fine
    imageimage
    oh ok, I haven't seen The Avengers yet so I wouldn't know
    Why?! This is a horrible idea

" I have mixed feelings about this. I LOVE 10 Things I Hate About You, but I'm not so sure how a sequel will work.

Gil Junger, who wrote and directed the original movie is on board for the 2nd and says the story advances the situations from the first

Junger told Variety that the pic's remained popular enough that he made more in residuals from it last year than he received for directing it in 1999. He said he was inspired to write the new script after coming across a man who had committed suicide at a scenic overlook.

"It is the story of two relatable, ordinary people with normal jobs and normal desires whose seemingly great lives have become unmanageable," he said. "Two people who go to the same place at the same time to end it. … Their chance meeting is so awkward, so raw, and so funny, they postpone their intentions and go their separate ways."

No word yet if any of the original cast members have signed back on for the sequel."

Source: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118053704.html? cmpid=RSS|News|LatestNews
    imageimage
    Guyz I don't know if those guyz know this

but Heath Ledger is ded
    Someone should write the guy a memo
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I liked the 2008 Hulk movie. Thought it was better than the first Iron Man (even if the current Hulk is way better than Norton)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I liked the 2008 Hulk movie. Thought it was better than the first Iron Man (even if the current Hulk is way better than Norton)
    YOU STFU RIGHT NOW! YOU STFU!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't see Thor. Heard it was meh.

Don't be hatin
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I thought Thor was better than every Avenger movie besides Iron Man 2 *shrugs*
    First one was horrible to every extent of the word. Second one was ok, don't really remember much about it. Current Hulk is the best so far
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Captain America was my favorite Avengers movie, followed by the Iron Man movies. Thor was cool.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Thor was my favorite. Iron Man was directly behind it
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Know what I hate about Starz? THEY ALWAYS SHOW THE FUCKING ERIC BANA HULK MOVIE! NEVER SHOW THE NORTON ONE AT ALL. PISSES ME OFF AND YES I AM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW AND WANT TO FORGET THIS HULK EVER EXISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bana Hulk>Norton Hulk

~:>
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    GTFO
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Bana does make a better Hulk. Norton doesn't fit the role at all. However Norton's actual movie is miles better.
    having a different opinion=trolling

lawl
    Bana does make a better Hulk. Norton doesn't fit the role at all. However Norton's actual movie is miles better.
    This. Edward Norton is one of my all time favorite actors. He just didn't fit at all.

Mark Ruffalo > Eric Bana
    imageimage