Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    DOES HE LOOK LiKE A BITCH?
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    Yeah it was chill. The area was packed and we couldnt figure why, then I remembered reading something about an avengers premiere, felt like a psychic when it ended up being that. I was able to see SLJ, Jeremy Renner, the dude who plays Loki, and that one guy whos the agent in all the movies. Good stuff
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    rented that marilyn monroe movie movie last night, i liked it
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It seems as though “Sin City” is finally getting its long anticipated sequel.

The flick will be called “Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For” and is allegedly going to start filming over the summer. Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller announced via a press release that they’ll again be sharing their duties as director on the project and that many of the original cast is expected to return, with further casting will begin next week.

According to Miller, “Robert Rodriguez and I are going to shake things up and deliver a ferocious film experience that is going to go even further than the first.”

Those are some high standards to hold oneself too, especially since both Miller and Rodriguez have been hyping fans for a sequel since “Sin City” first came out in 2005. In fact, we’re inclined to put this news into the “Arrested Development” category of “we’ll believe it when we see it.”

Still, this is pretty exciting news. It’s long been anticipated that “A Dame To Kill For” — the second story published in Miller’s “Sin City” graphic novel series —was going to be what the film’s sequel would be based on. Many familiar characters like Dwight, Nancy and Miho are major players in the second story, but we also meet new players like Ava, Damien Lord, Agamemnon, Mort and Bob.

The actors whose roles are revisited in “Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame To Kill For” include Clive Owen, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Devon Aoki, Rosario Dawson, Jaime King, Michael Madsen and Michael Clarke Duncan. Hopefully the large majority of them come on board, as “Sin City 2″ would not be quite the same without them. No word yet on an official release date, unfortunately.
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    YES!! I love that movie! Sequel will be sick as fuck
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I just saw American reunion. I loved the original movies and this one was better than I expected and my lawd that girl cara had amazing boobs @-)
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Sounds like it's gonna be awesome
    imageimage
    fucking finally
    What?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oo 0 fucks
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i never saw sin city. im probably gonna go see The Cabin in the Woods today. gonna go before crowds get there though.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Finished Human Centipede 2. Creepier than the first.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Going to watch Cabin in the Woods. Heard nothing but great things about it.
    Going to watch Cabin in the Woods. Heard nothing but great things about it.
    i decided im gonna go tomorrow morning cause tickets are like $6 in the morning lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just finished watching the human centipede 2 on netflix. I can honestly say that was the most fucked up movie I have ever seen.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Cabin was very good...Did not expect it to turn out like it did.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Cabin was fucking awesome :)) don't read any reviews or shit on it, cause you will be spoiled with some shit. Not what I was expecting. 9/10
    The Cabin in the Woods was weird. i can't decided if i liked it or not but it is defenitely overhyped. 2 good things about it were that one girl getting topless and that stoner guy was prett funny.