Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My friends are at the Harry Potter red carpet in NYC without me. :-( :-( :-( :-(
    Odd Future Wolf Gang KILL THEM ALL DON'T GIVE A FUCK
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I hate them. :( They're posting pictures of the setup.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Have any of you seen the movie rampage that came out in 2009?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I firgured if anyone on here has it would be you.

I just watched it and I must say it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. When someone told me about it I thought it was just a mindless killing movie but it actually had a good story and ending to it

My friend said he loved it but it was Erie how real they made it feel because someone could do that shit if they wanted.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Avatar had pretty colors. Transformers just gave me a headache, quite literally.
    Def not watching that then lol
    imageimage

I just watched it and I must say it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. When someone told me about it I thought it was just a mindless killing movie but it actually had a good story and ending to it

My friend said he loved it but it was Erie how real they made it feel because someone could do that shit if they wanted.
    I agree and agree on the real life vibe it had when he did the killing spree.
    My favorite part was when he comes up on the girl and she freezes he is like " this is some scary shit huh?" *puts clip in* then shoots the girl
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Photobucket
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip

its a Uwe Boll movie: the director of Alone in the Dark, the Dungeion Seige movie w Jason Staitham and the bloodrayne movies (havent gotten around to watching it yet)

its a Uwe Boll movie: the director of Alone in the Dark, the Dungeion Seige movie w Jason Staitham and the bloodrayne movies (havent gotten around to watching it yet)
    WOW! and Rampage wasn't shitty compared to all the others. *is shocked*
    Avatar had pretty colors. Transformers just gave me a headache, quite literally.
    I wouldn't recommend seeing it in theaters with your history of headaches. Watch it when you can control the sound.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wouldn't recommend seeing it in theaters with your history of headaches. Watch it when you can control the sound.
    Plus it's 2 hours and 45 minutes long. Marc wanted to watch it in 3D..which I hate because I usually get a headache from that if it's not done perfectly. Airbender gave me a headache cuz of the shitty done 3D
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2 hours and 45 minutes!? :O
    wayyyy too long. i dont like the transformer movies anyway so no big deal lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I don't care who the director is chew. Lol
    I have to be careful with 3D too. It almost always gives me a two day headache. I'm going to be dumb though and watch HP in 3D next week. I'm seeing the midnight one in 2D. No headache is ruining my first time seeing the last one.
    I don't care who the director is chew. Lol
    oh i know/figured. Just pointing out that the king of the bad movies actually made something decent
    I don't even know the director of one of my favorite movies ( out cold) I thought I remembered someone telling me the director of twilight was the same director. I had a good laugh
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Photobucket
    Just saw this \m/
    Stoked for the first trailer with deathly hallows part dos
    I don't even know the director of one of my favorite movies ( out cold) I thought I remembered someone telling me the director of twilight was the same director. I had a good laugh
    per imdb, it was directed by the Mallory brothers, whos claim to fame is the St Anger music video