Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    The first one was great, the second one was good, every one since has sucked.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The only reason the fourth one was good was because of the 3D.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wow, i really liked the 4th one. i thought it was the best in the series. and i thought the third one was horrible.
    IMO 4th > 2nd > 1st > 3rd
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited July 2011
    i thought it was the best in the series. and i thought the third one was horrible.
    i thought it was the best in the series
    best in the series
    best
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw Green Hornet yesterday and really enjoyed it. It was nice to see Rogen in a non R-rated movie for once so he could move away from DERR I'M A FAT JEW STONER THAT LIKES SEX DERRRR
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Have you not seen Funny People?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Have you not seen Funny People?
    he plays a skinnier jew that likes sex and drugs derrrr (and its rated R)
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I don't remember him doing any drugs in the movie :-?
    I don't remember him doing any drugs in the movie :-?
    or having sex
    Funny People sucked. I heard all these rave reviews about it and was treated to 2 hours of dick jokes.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Funny People sucked. I heard all these rave reviews about it and was treated to 2 and a half hours of dick jokes.
    fixed
    My mistake. Haven't seen it since it was in theaters.

The only thing I liked is the concept of them actually performing in front of an audience for the stand up scenes. That's it.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i never bothered watching Funny People because i thought the commercials for it were retarted. the only somewhat funny thing that was in the commercial was when adam sandler tricked seth rogan into admitting he would murder him lol. the rest of it didnt look funny at all. you know a movie is pretty much gonna suck if the commercials for it suck cause they always put the best stuff in the commercials lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    'funny people' had promise, but got bogged down in a romantic side plot that went nowhere.
    edited July 2011
    they always put the best stuff in the commercials lol.
    Speaking of that, almost all of the funny parts from The Simpsons Movie were in the commercial.
    i never bothered watching Funny People because i thought the commercials for it were retarted. the only somewhat funny thing that was in the commercial was when adam sandler tricked seth rogan into admitting he would murder him lol. the rest of it didnt look funny at all. you know a movie is pretty much gonna suck if the commercials for it suck cause they always put the best stuff in the commercials lol.
    that and the trailer gives away one of the big twists in the movie (kind of like how the trailer for "The Island" has the line 'THERE IS NO ISLAND'
    that and the trailer gives away one of the big twists in the movie (kind of like how the trailer for "The Island" has the line 'THERE IS NO ISLAND'
    I hate when trailers do that. One of the reasons I hated the Terminator Salvation trailer. It was the biggest plot twist of the movie was the Marcus was actually a machine and he didn't know it. Gave that away.

Though I must say, it was one of the cooler trailers I've seen. The heavy remix of NIN's The Day The World Went away made it pretty epic.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Funny people was better then click.
    Though now I'm rewatching it... the trailer is more epic than I remembered.... better than the movie lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owrEMGg4x3M&feature=related
    Funny people was better then click.
    No way bro, your opinion is gay