Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Speaking of awful movies... WALL-E is painful to watch IMHO.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Im not following...

but it doesnt really matter. I was just posting for lulz. Im sure Cars 2 is a okay movie.
    shit you posted the pic. Basically the only other pixar movie that isn't in the 90% fresh or higher rating is Cars 1 with a 74.
    ahhhhhh.... lol. I get it. you didnt mean 1990's how I read it, but 90's score. damn I feel dense. haha. yeah... since cars received a 74, it isnt surprising that the sequel received a much lower score.

IMHO Cars 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WALL-E
    i think your one of the only ones who hated Wall E
    I just think they wrote the movie when the voice actors all went on strike or something. I like talking and words. And two hours of "WAAAAALLLLLLEEEE" just doesnt do it for me.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i felt the opposite. i think larry the cable guy is an unfunny hack that scuttles everything he touches. plus, 'wall-e' was the first dvd we used to get my son to sleep when he was a newborn. I-)
    edited June 2011
    i felt the opposite. i think larry the cable guy is an unfunny hack that scuttles everything he touches. plus, 'wall-e' was the first dvd we used to get my son to sleep when he was a newborn. I-)
    so you love wall-e because it was so boring it bored your son to sleep. That doesnt make it a good movie to watch. Not saying I love cars (its just alright), but I really dont like wall-e.

I think my all time favorite cartoon has to be how to train your dragon. fucking LOVE that movie.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    How dare you people question Pixar >: O

Also, pass on that Transformers movie even though I'm glad Fox is gone.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    so you love wall-e because it was so boring it bored your son to sleep. That doesnt make it a good movie to watch. Not saying I love cars (its just alright), but I really dont like wall-e.

I think my all time favorite cartoon has to be how to train your dragon. fucking LOVE that movie.
    i never got past when they took wall-e on the ship, so i don't really know. i just know that cars was annoying. i'm prolly gonna have to watch it again soon since the publicity push for the new one has my son wanting a car of his own ~X(
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    I'm glad Fox is gone.
    Those are words one man should never even think of.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Fox is overrated. Wannabe Angelina Jolie. Cant act either.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    placebrofisthere.jpg
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    placebrofisthere.jpg

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    placebrofisthere.jpg
    Exactly. Sure, she's certainly not bad looking, but I saw her on an awards show shortly after Transformers where she had her hair pulled back and she just looked greasy and gross. If she wasn't in Transformers no one would've given a fuck.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I enjoyed the new Transformers but holy fuck that new chick is a worse actress then megan fox haha. It's a good think she's so sexy other wise she can't act to save her life.
    I enjoyed the new Transformers but holy fuck that new chick is a worse actress then megan fox haha. It's a good think she's so sexy other wise she can't act to save her life.
    she isn't hot either. Some of the stuff with her is fucking cringeworthy.

Actually alot of the first half hour is cringeworthy
    my "review" that i posted on fb
    it had its issues, the parents are back, there's some really stupid shit in the first act, but overal I was entertained w Transformers: Dark of The Moon. since it was shot in 3D, Michael Bay was forced to hold the camera still, and therefore, you could actually tell what robots were what during the fight scenes. there's a really amusing cameo when John Tuturro's character is introduced that my brother would like
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Got Defiance on DVD and Blade Runner on BluRay from the library. Watched Defiance, it was great. I'll be watching Blade Runner later tonight though I've heard it's a classic.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Like tears in rain......
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't want to see Transformers solely because of that ugly blonde chick. I'm glad they got rid of fox but at least she looked better
    imageimage