Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo
    edited April 2010
    First off all of you who think immigrants take americans jobs is fucking bullshit and need to stop believing that shit.

These people come to the states looking for a better life and willing to get paid very little. While 90% of americans are too fucking egocentric to do these jobs in the first place. Otherwise they wouldn't have been available for these immigrants to do. I mean if I was broke and the only job I could get was mowing lawns for 2$ an hour I would do it. However, I don't have this problem and those who do are either too lazy or just aren't willing to compete for the job. So to say immigrants are taking are jobs is utter bullshit and an excuse. i could garuntee if they got rid of all the immigrants who are here doing the shit jobs americans still wouldn't do them. For some reason they think they deserve more money than someone who is willing to do it for less, it's called business bitches suck it up. Of course i'm going to employ the cheaper person.

As for the immigrants who are here just taking up space not doing shit. Deport those asscunts.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    working for a minimum wage is an important american policy. them working for like $2 is illegal in two ways......
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    "First off all of you who think immigrants take americans jobs is fucking bullshit and need to stop believing that shit.

These people come to the states looking for a better life and willing to get paid very little. While 90% of americans are too fucking egocentric to do these jobs in the first place. Otherwise they wouldn't have been available for these immigrants to do. I mean if I was broke and the only job I could get was mowing lawns for 2$ an hour I would do it. However, I don't have this problem and those who do are either too lazy or just aren't willing to compete for the job. So to say immigrants are taking are jobs is utter bullshit and an excuse. i could garuntee if they got rid of all the immigrants who are here doing the shit jobs americans still wouldn't do them. For some reason they think they deserve more money than someone who is willing to do it for less, it's called business bitches suck it up. Of course i'm going to employ the cheaper person.

As for the immigrants who are here just taking up space not doing shit. Deport those asscunts."

This.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    there are also no benefits.... which carry more weight than hourly wage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    exactly, americans fought for years to gain basic working rights. illegal immigrants working for 4 dollars an hour wit no benefits basically shits on all of that.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    The thing is, you know they're going to make a new South Park about this too...
    I love winning with women
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    people getting pissed about this is stupid.....so we can get pulled over and they can get all our information already....whats wrong with being able to ask people if there usa citizens
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    i think its funny
    ahehehehe
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo
    all i am saying is people complaining that they are taking american jobs is bullshit, because those jobs were there before they got here. others they decided to do themselves. i'm not rebuking the right to minimum wages or benefits. and like i said deport them and see how many americans take up the jobs they were doing. very little if any at all.
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    "First off all of you who think immigrants take americans jobs is fucking bullshit and need to stop believing that shit.

As for the immigrants who are here just taking up space not doing shit. Deport those asscunts."

exactly..

and if all hispanic people were deported..or just left the US..the US would Def. feel it..
    and..
    I'd def. leave too.
    Fuck The U.S
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

^this
    imageimage
    here in michigan jobs aren't so easy to get so to say people are to lazy or just aren't willing to compete for the jobs is ignorant...im believe you should have to have citizenship to live here....and it should not be given to you by some stupid amnesty bill
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    illegal is illegal
    gtfo
    imageimage
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    im sorry that some White people are just too lazy to work...But need to blame Latinos for taking "their" jobs..when they're not doing shit..to try and get a job in the first place.
    man these people just need to STFU.

we aren't doing anything wrong.
    and if you don't like it..then you all need to GTFO..
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Fuck amnesty and illegal immigrants. They want to live here? Then they should apply for citizenship. Coming here illegally and getting away with it through some bullshit amnesty is a slap in the face to anyone who came here legally.
    sara...white people aren't to lazy to work....its a fact that our unemployment rate has skyrocketed.....maybe its not bad where you are at but if so you should feel lucky....now im not saying mexicans are taking all our jobs....but if you live here you better damn right be legal
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Also why does it just have to be white people? I know plenty of blacks and latinos who are too lazy to work as well. I also know just as many whites, blacks, and latino americans who will do any job handed to them.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    sara are you here legally?
    imageimage
    "Also why does it just have to be white people? I know plenty of blacks and latinos who are too lazy to work as well. I also know just as many whites, blacks, and latino americans who will do any job handed to them."

when the argument is about race whites are automatically assumed to be racist