Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Roethlisberger suspended 4-6 games next season

Comments

• DustinDustin Posts: 92 salt miner
    Oh so its a fact rape happened?
    Wasn't aware a california boy was in a bathroom in milledgeville georgia that night
    Goodnight...will argue later tomorrow after work
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm thinking this dude is a troll if not he is incredibly stupid. All the shit I posted came off a site with all the witness reports and police statements. If you cared to read parts that I posted like you so demandingly told me to you would see the DTF tag was an inside joke Among friends.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Wasn't aware a california boy was in a bathroom in milledgeville georgia that night"

You just acknowledged she said no, therefore her refusal to have sex with him makes the sex non-consensual, rape.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Um no, I'm not ignorant...ape and dawn are fucking retards who havnt read the facts and are incredibly biased dumbasses...oh and dawn, big ben merchandise is not on sale, stop making up shit you dumb cunt"

Do you fucking live in Pittsburgh? Do you get the Pittsburgh newspaper? I think not. I was at the mall a few days ago..and guess what I saw? I saw Ben merch priced very very low. Can you please get your facts right before you call me a cunt? And I have read the facts, you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You were stupid when you came into the old forum, and you're a fucking retard now.
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Game. Set. Match
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    And that has nothing to do with his behavior, the negative attention he brought to his team, or the morality clause in the contract he signed. Besides, there is no way he could have raped her with Dustin so firmly latched on his nutsack.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Dustin is a retard plain and simple we learned this on the old forum, remember?

Dawn, I've lived in pittsburgh my whole life cunt bag, hence why I'm so supportive of the steelers. And sadly, whether or not I get the pittsburgh newspaper has nothing to do with big ben merchandise being on sale. Its really sad you retards can't read the police report before you decide if the guy is guilty or not. The ignorance here is quite remarkable.
    Ape, you sir, are a retard...for the tenth time the media only reflects the negstive aspects against ben. You need to look more into it before you make your outlandish statements
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Its really sad you retards can't read the police report before you decide if the guy is guilty or not. The ignorance here is quite remarkable"

You didn't read the 500+ page police report. If you claim you did on here, you are lying.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i dont even remember this dude
    guess he didnt make that much of an impact
    imageimage
    "Dawn, I've lived in pittsburgh my whole life cunt bag, hence why I'm so supportive of the steelers. And sadly, whether or not I get the pittsburgh newspaper has nothing to do with big ben merchandise being on sale. Its really sad you retards can't read the police report before you decide if the guy is guilty or not. The ignorance here is quite remarkable."

It's quite sad we have people like you around here. It really is. And next time I'm out and shit, I will gladly take a picture of Ben merch because my eyes don't lie. And I'm supportive of the Steelers, always have been because my family is big on them but I hate Ben. This is the second time he's fucked up and I think he should have just got jail time. But that's just me. He's an ugly fatass who can't run and waits too long to throw the ball half the time. And if you would have gotten a Pittsburgh newspaper you would have read an article about a store in town lowering Ben merch from 30 to 10 dollars with negotiations to make the price lower. They also moved it all to the back of the store and the only people buying them were tourists. I've never liked you, even on the old board. I also think it's funny you think you've read the police report.

"i dont even remember this dude
    guess he didnt make that much of an impact"

That's cuz he was like this on there too....I think you got into a fight with him once
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    that would make sense
    i love my fights
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm done arguing with this typical steelers fan.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Posted: 10:33 am EDT April 23, 2010Updated: 1:55 pm EDT April 23, 2010
    PITTSBURGH -- Disgraced Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is being traded for Mario Lemieux. Not by the Pittsburgh Steelers, but by officials at the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium.

Roethlisberger's name has been part of a display that compares the height of elephants to other creatures. But the facility is having a new sign made that will replace Roethlisberger's name with former Pittsburgh Penguins star and team owner Mario Lemieux.

"Mr. Roethlisberger isn't the most popular person lately," Tracy Gray, the zoo's manager of public and media relations, said.

The NFL has suspended Roethlisberger up to six games for his actions at a Georgia nightclub where a 20-year-old college student accused him of sexual assault last month. Prosecutors didn't file charges.
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Super Mario did more for that city than Ben could ever do anyway.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol I thought read the name as "Tracy Gracy" and lol'd hard.
    image Photobucket
    Posted: 3:47 pm EDT May 5, 2010
    Updated: 3:52 pm EDT May 5, 2010

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be on the cover of the next edition of Sports Illustrated, but it's not his talent on the gridiron that has him front and center.

According to WPXI-TV in Pittsburgh, David Epstein, one of the writers of the article, said he was surprised how much a football town like Pittsburgh had turned on the quarterback after he was accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old college student in Milledgeville, Ga., last month.

Roethlisberger wasn't charged in the case, but he's been suspended for six games by the NFL for violating its personal conduct policy.

The article is titled "The Hangover" and paints a picture of a man who acts entitled and treats others poorly.

"Sometimes, I would call people, just leaving messages, and they would say to me he did this to my sister, to my cousin, to my friend. Sometimes, I was not even looking for stories," Epstein said.

The Fox and the Hound Restaurant in the North Hills is mentioned in the article. An employee there told SI that Roethlisberger left without paying, but employees told WPXI the article was blown out of proportion.

A friend of Roethlisberger's, who didn't want to be identified, told the magazine, "When they're out together, (he) sometimes feels obligated to apologize to waiters and bartenders whom Roethlisberger has treated like garbage."

Roethlisberger's agent, Ryan Tollner told SI that Roethlisberger "admitted to me that maybe he got too caught up in the Big Ben persona."

Another point made in the article is that people care less about Roethlisberger because the city has found a new hero in the Penguins' Sidney Crosby.
    imageimage