Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Roethlisberger suspended 4-6 games next season

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I meant this is the second time he's faced these allegations. Once again, not a coincidence. Goodell set a precedent with Pacman and he's just following it. Mind you, Pacman had multiple chances....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    was pacman actually arrested though?
    edited April 2010
    Yup. But it doesn't matter. Ben's actions had a greater negative effect on the NFL and his team than Pacman's shenanigans ever did.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    nola, it'd be great to be financially able to tell alot of people and companies to fuck right off. If I ever get rich I'll make hundreds more enemies as I'll be able to tell them to fuck off. Beleive it or not those morals clauses appear more and more in today's world because there are fewer jobs. Companies want to insure that they are "protecting their investments". Yes, we are all just commodities to most companies. When we cease to make them money they no longer need us. Reality sux. Where's my fucking bowl?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yup. But it doesn't matter. Ben's actions had a greater negative effect on the NFL and his team than Pacman's shenanigans ever did.

Why cuz pacman is black and we already assume black people are criminals? you sir are a racist lol

alec, thats why america is full of shit...land of the free my ass

• this is just retarded. NO Crime no foul. If this stupid fame seeking whore bag hadnt seen ben in a club, none of this would have happend. I knew she was lying when she uttered "no, this is not ok". Yea I am being raped and instead of screaming I will try to mind trick his ass into stoping. All she wanted was money.

I understand he signed acontract containin MORAL clause. Lets for one second take this alleged rape(s) out of the equation. Now Tell me how he violated the clause.
    A possible violation could have been the fact that he was on a bar crawl and public intoxication. Any negative press would violate it. Also anything that his employers may have had objection to.
  • So what theyre saying is in the off season you cant even go to bars. but if you signed it, be punished.
    The NFL is sending the message that their athletes/employees are to be held to a higher standard of conduct. They should be. Alot of those athletes are role models to impressionable kids and should behave as though they have some home skills and not act like some rapper/movie star on a 3 day drunk.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Jeremy Mayfield the methhead!
    image Photobucket
    There was another one a couple of years before.......Aaron Fike. Caught doing heroin in his RV at Walt Disney World. Dumbasses.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How can one say it's just some bitch seeking fame. When this has happened not once but twice in recent memory and it two completely different areas. How many other players are getting rape charges brought up on them. Not once but twice. Obviously there was a party foul at some point. He's putting himself in these situations whether he is guilty or not.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I hate Ben...I think he should have gotten worse but that's just me. At least his merch sales have gone down significantly. Shit that used to get sold in Pittsburgh for about 30 bucks is now 10 dollars with negotiations to even go lower if you don't want to pay 10. Fucking ugly fatass who gets sacked most of the time before he can throw the ball to anyone.
    imageimage
    edited April 2010
    "Why cuz pacman is black and we already assume black people are criminals? you sir are a racist lol"

Come on Rex. Pacman is a cornerback, Ben is a quarterback and one of the ten most recognizable players in the league. That's why. Race has nothing to do with it, that argument's just a stupid copout for everyone who doesn't agree with the suspension.
  • DustinDustin Posts: 92 salt miner
    I don't agree with the suspension bc players like michael vick who was convicted for killing dogs and serving jail time got less games. Donte stallworth was legally intoxicated when drivingg and killing someone. He pays the famiy to not get sued, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he got suspended at all. According to the law, ben is guilty of nothing. Goodell is incredibly inconsistent.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Vick didn't play in the NFL for what? 2 years cause he was in jail. Jail is much worse punishment then being suspended. Vick did the time for what he did, Ben hasn't and now he is.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    White guy rapes girl gets suspended
    Black guy involved in dog fighting get 2 years in prison
    WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's all about evidence. You have enough evidence, you get convicted. I think Ben should just gtfo but that's not going to happen <_>
    imageimage
  • DustinDustin Posts: 92 salt miner
    Oh hsb wasn't aware you were there. Calling him a rapist is slander