Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    We're all mad here...
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We're all mad here...
    and how does that make you feel?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Clearly mad. Duh. I MAD BRO?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's not a matter of speaking up for yourself, it's a matter of being a crybaby childish bitch. WAH WAH SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE MIGHT COME, AND I'M GONE IF THEY DO. We have a block button, fucking use it, or good fucking riddance.

I'm not talking about distance, rather in general. I've noticed (not just here but most unorganized forums) the second an insult is thrown or opinion is given and someone defends themselves or retorts, the first thing you see is a picture asking if you mad or just the phrase in general. Typically used in the wrong context to just provoke or taunt. I get it's the internet and this is a forum, but most often than not, the person isn't mad and it just looks retarded. I was hoping basic comprehension would have hinted at that, but I gave more credit than I should, my error. I'm well aware you don't have fond feelings about her, but whatever you feel towards her or what she says wasn't exactly what I was getting at.

To the maxipad max!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    To the maxipad max!
    :>
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    >-)
    Aw, you're just saying that because he brings you candy.

(if anyone gets this quote... i'll be impressed.)
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >-)
    Aw, you're just saying that because he brings you candy.

(if anyone gets this quote... i'll be impressed.)
    Hey, I don't need to take that kinda shit from a Jew.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) I love that short... probably best episode ever. at least top 5.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    quite the trip down memory lane in this thread eh?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    It's not a matter of speaking up for yourself, it's a matter of being a crybaby childish bitch. WAH WAH SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE MIGHT COME, AND I'M GONE IF THEY DO. We have a block button, fucking use it, or good fucking riddance.

I'm not talking about distance, rather in general. I've noticed (not just here but most unorganized forums) the second an insult is thrown or opinion is given and someone defends themselves or retorts, the first thing you see is a picture asking if you mad or just the phrase in general. Typically used in the wrong context to just provoke or taunt. I get it's the internet and this is a forum, but most often than not, the person isn't mad and it just looks retarded. I was hoping basic comprehension would have hinted at that, but I gave more credit than I should, my error. I'm well aware you don't have fond feelings about her, but whatever you feel towards her or what she says wasn't exactly what I was getting at.
    normally when someone resorts to name-calling, they are the ones who are mad or upset.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

normally when someone resorts to name-calling, they are the ones who are mad or upset.
    i guess erik stay mad

i guess erik stay mad
    i was referring to distance but that works too
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

i guess erik stay mad
    distance can call me all the names she wants

thank you distance for agreeing with my claims
    deal
    with
    it
    bitch
    U HAPPY BRO?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

i guess erik stay mad
    distance can call me all the names she wants

:>
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG