Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited July 2011
    ^Lol
    was meant at shakes comment

Fuck <_>
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    no one's crying, you trashbag. these assholes are trolls that follow us around forums.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    it's not that i don't like him. it's that he personally attacks me. theres a difference.
    He has personally attacked my for about 5 years now. Personally attacked such that people he calls friends told me that they told him he was out of line. I've had discussions with the dude trying to bury the hatchet he has, but that isnt how he is.

Lowe has personally attacked Distance. He loves spamming her picture, that is one of his first attacks against her.

Lowe really hates Chicken_fucker and always makes an effort to spam him

In general Lowe has stated many times that 'he hates this sites and hates all the fags on this site'. He would never want to let things go and try and be a member here. He would only want to spam this site with goatse and cause people to hate each other until the site turns into rockandmetalviews.
    i'm good actually. it's always the upset people posting upset pictures though.
    i have to disagree, you're the one who resorted to name calling.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lowe went into stickam last night as well
    Shane, until you have had someone harassing you online for 5 years, you really don't know what it is like. Distance wasnt really mad at you, but frustrated that you are defending someone whose made it their internet life to ruins theirs.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    no more of these ramv/ozzfest idiots should be allowed to join here <_>
    if family ghost comes here, i'm done lol
    image 8-X
    edited July 2011
    Shane, until you have had someone harassing you online for 5 years, you really don't know what it is like. Distance wasnt really mad at you, but frustrated that you are defending someone whose made it their internet life to ruins theirs.
    i wasn't referring to Lowe Wake. she started saying she was going to leave when Nate and master-chief showed up, who despite being obnoxious, are welcomed here.
    But since you and I are gone, he should have the perfect message board to hang out in... right? why would he bother coming here?
    If Lowe was able to stay here, I think there's a bunch of people who'd be leaving.
    But since you and I are gone, he should have the perfect message board to hang out in... right? why would he bother coming here?
    To keep harassing me, and calling me fat. Like he's done since '06.
    edited July 2011
    i wasn't referring to Lowe Wake. she started saying she was going to leave when DD and master-chief showed up.
    oh. yeah I saw that... I assumed she was crying wolf. Although she doesnt like this two, I bet she wouldnt leave because of them. those two are easy for her to ignore. Lowe is a shit starter.
    get your shit straight, i'm cool with Nate.
    also, DD didn't stay so it was no big deal.
    HOP OFF MY DICK HONKY
    and i'm the one who's upset
    I'm sure I was next on his list. He has also done nothing by harass me since the beginning.
    I'm sure I was next on his list. He has also done nothing by harass me since the beginning.
    I don't know what happened between you and him.
    But I don't think it compares to his and my feud. He photoshops every picture he gets a hold of of mine, and turns it into a pig.
    He follows me around everywhere. He actually talks about me IRL, picking on me to Griff.
    so if this dude was such a tool and attacked you and shit.... why did you stay exactly?
    anyways
    ban plz

:X
    Obviously I didn't. 8-|

And Dissy, I got Jay to ban him super quick. ♥