Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm good actually. it's always the upset people posting upset pictures though.
    Or you're just not allowed allowed to speak up for yourself, because the second you do and it makes sense.. U MAD!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn I thought a bunch of people joined.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    me too :-S
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    me too :-S
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    The only difference is Prince was under the disillusion that he was in love with Razor and that saying comments like "I hope Big Ben rapes you" made her love him back.
    wow

yeah.... it was funny because I was posting on the original mayhem forums when he got banned here (I wasnt a member here). And he kept making all these threads professing his love for her. And I kept fueling his fire telling him that he needs to drive a thousand miles to prove his love for her. lol. it was funny. He was full of shit though, and I was just calling him on his bluff.
    that sucks. razor is one of my faves

>:D<
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    The only difference is Prince was under the disillusion that he was in love with Razor and that saying comments like "I hope Big Ben rapes you" made her love him back.
    wow

yeah.... it was funny because I was posting on the original mayhem forums when he got banned here (I wasnt a member here). And he kept making all these threads professing his love for her. And I kept fueling his fire telling him that he needs to drive a thousand miles to prove his love for her. lol. it was funny. He was full of shit though, and I was just calling him on his bluff.
    that sucks. razor is one of my faves

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    What if it was the other way around and Lowe showed up first and said Monicaa was harassing him other places, would she have been banned as quick.

/rant
    The difference here is Lowe has literally talked shit about almost everyone here. It's not just monicaa he personally follows around the internet stalking, but myself, and countless others. Just because you don't know this piece of shit, doesn't mean he should be allowed a chance. Trust me primus... this POS hates you and everyone here.

It would be nice if he would just hang out with all his buddies at ramv's. He ran off all the people he hated so the site should be perfect for him.
    I read the whole thread, but I just wanted to state that Lowe and I have been on the same forum with each other before, on Ozzfest and RAMV, I been errywhere dawg. I support his ban but I dislike that he was taken down so fast while a much worse person named Stevenstrong was allowed to stay for a week.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    whose Stevenstrong? more miserable then lowe? I have my doubts.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    whose Stevenstrong? more miserable then lowe? I have my doubts.
    Much more annoying from my experience, this guy harassed Distance as well, and has almost made me hate Danzig because of his stupid spamming bullshit.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's not a matter of speaking up for yourself, it's a matter of being a crybaby childish bitch. WAH WAH SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE MIGHT COME, AND I'M GONE IF THEY DO. We have a block button, fucking use it, or good fucking riddance.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God Dammit this is in full derp.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    It's not a matter of speaking up for yourself, it's a matter of being a crybaby childish bitch. WAH WAH SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE MIGHT COME, AND I'M GONE IF THEY DO. We have a block button, fucking use it, or good fucking riddance.
    lol i agree with erik for once

I'm not talking about distance, rather in general. I've noticed (not just here but most unorganized forums) the second an insult is thrown or opinion is given and someone defends themselves or retorts, the first thing you see is a picture asking if you mad or just the phrase in general. Typically used in the wrong context to just provoke or taunt. I get it's the internet and this is a forum, but most often than not, the person isn't mad and it just looks retarded. I was hoping basic comprehension would have hinted at that, but I gave more credit than I should, my error. I'm well aware you don't have fond feelings about her, but whatever you feel towards her or what she says wasn't exactly what I was getting at.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I'm not talking about distance, rather in general. I've noticed (not just here but most unorganized forums) the second an insult is thrown or opinion is given and someone defends themselves or retorts, the first thing you see is a picture asking if you mad or just the phrase in general. Typically used in the wrong context to just provoke or taunt. I get it's the internet and this is a forum, but most often than not, the person isn't mad and it just looks retarded. I was hoping basic comprehension would have hinted at that, but I gave more credit than I should, my error. I'm well aware you don't have fond feelings about her, but whatever you feel towards her or what she says wasn't exactly what I was getting at.
    TL;DR....
    U MAD
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    If you insist. If that's the case, Erik is mad because what Distance said and anyone that disagrees with her is mad, and you're mad at what I said, I'm mad at what I said, etc.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you insist. If that's the case, Erik is mad because what Distance said and anyone that disagrees with her is mad, and you're mad at what I said, I'm mad at what I said, etc.
    I'm mad because you're mad.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG