Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Obviously I didn't. 8-|

And Dissy, I got Jay to ban him super quick. ♥
    i was talking to wake
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Obviously I didn't. 8-|

i was talking to wake
    obviously he didnt either.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    cuz i love people who call for bans constantly, i though that was obvious =;
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

I don't know what happened between you and him.
    But I don't think it compares to his and my feud. He photoshops every picture he gets a hold of of mine, and turns it into a pig.
    He follows me around everywhere. He actually talks about me IRL, picking on me to Griff.
    I wasnt trying to compare his feud against me, to the shit he does to you. I am sure you probably get it much worse then I do...

There is no reason for his beef against me. He just wants to be rude and inappropriate for no real reason. I had hoped that leaving that site would finally be the end of having to deal with his shit. should have know that would be too good to be true.
    Obviously I didn't. 8-|

I PM'd a few of the mods a month ago to let them know what was going down at ramv's and why that drama would spill out here.
    edited July 2011
    so if this dude was such a tool and attacked you and shit.... why did you stay exactly?
    I didnt stay. I am no longer a member there.... I stayed for a while hoping his personal attacks against me would stop. I stayed for a while because I liked the other members there. Then people I liked stopped posting there, and I was left with only his personal attacks. needless to say, I am not a member.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if it was up to shane this site would be full of trolls and all the cool people would leave...
    if it was up to shane this site would be full of trolls and all the cool people would leave...
    I actually support shane's comments in general. In general we should give people the benefit of the doubt and not be so quick to ban because of a simple disagreement. However this dude brings drama with a dozen members on this site that dates back for 5 years. I support Shane's idea in general, but not with someone with such a legacy of personal attacks. And before the "people can change", it's been on going, and his screen name he used to join was starting it right back up.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    idk, personally id rather just take the word of a few already established people here saying that someone is practically a personal stalker then to let him spam the boards for a few months like prince did.... and say the regualr member leaves becuz of it....u would really rather a prince than a razor??
    idk, personally id rather just take the word of a few already established people here saying that someone is practically a personal stalker then to let him spam the boards for a few months like prince did.... and say the regualr member leaves becuz of it....u would really rather a prince than a razor??
    no. I wouldn't. And I thank you for your comment. I support this ban of Lowe.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    what's with all this "prince" shit?

The only difference is Prince was under the disillusion that he was in love with Razor and that saying comments like "I hope Big Ben rapes you" made her love him back.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ITT: Bitches mad.
    The only difference is Prince was under the disillusion that he was in love with Razor and that saying comments like "I hope Big Ben rapes you" made her love him back.
    wow

wow

yeah.... it was funny because I was posting on the original mayhem forums when he got banned here (I wasnt a member here). And he kept making all these threads professing his love for her. And I kept fueling his fire telling him that he needs to drive a thousand miles to prove his love for her. lol. it was funny. He was full of shit though, and I was just calling him on his bluff.
    wow

yeah.... it was funny because I was posting on the original mayhem forums when he got banned here (I wasnt a member here). And he kept making all these threads professing his love for her. And I kept fueling his fire telling him that he needs to drive a thousand miles to prove his love for her. lol. it was funny. He was full of shit though, and I was just calling him on his bluff.
    that sucks. razor is one of my faves

edited July 2011

that sucks. razor is one of my faves

fuck you! I already called dibs on her being one of my faves. get your own faves
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im monicaas fav ;)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    I'm no ones fav.

Foreveralone.jpg