Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2010

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    im not particularly thrilled when i gotta drive to jaxx for a show but i'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I am thankful that I don't have to drive far for shows so when shows come up that are far away from me, I won't go. Doesn't make me a pussy for that, it just means I don't feel like driving far for it
    just because you have it hard doesn't mean we do and that doesn't mean we can't wish certain tours came close to Us. The suck it up pussys argument does nothing, you guys are just asshurt that you have to drive far for shows. Your way of life for concerts is different then ours, we don't have to drive far, you do. That's how it works, complaining about us complaining when tours don't come to us doesn't do anything
    The furthest I'll drive is 2 hours
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i talked with my crazy brother in law and i think i will hang on the lawn with him at this show. should have some interesting stories afterwards
    I thought he was a really religious Christian
    make sure you take him to watch goatwhore LOL carving out the eyes of god 4tw
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    my brother in the christian in a cult. My brother in law is my wife's brother, who is fine, until he does all sorts of drugs at concerts and gets himself really messed up
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    "The furthest I'll drive is 2 hours"

Your whiny ass can't talk shit when you would refuse to drive further than 2 hours. Suck it up.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There's a difference between refusing to drive over 2 hours to a show and being able to. Don't pull the money card if you don't want to drive over 2 hours and don't bitch about it. If you really wanted to go you would go. But obviously whichever shows are over 2 hours away from you, you don't care much about.
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Linkin park=3 words?
    Fail. And honestly that's not an insult at all. I like linkin park so I don't feel offended when little 13 year olds insult me about then"

It was a joke and I wasn't trying to insult you.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Maybe it's time for me to retire from going to concerts. Every festival announced this year has been a disappointment. Rock on the range and ozzfest being the most disappointing of them. At least for me mayhem has hatebreed, chimaira, winds of plague, 3 inches of blood, lamb of god and korn but yet i'm still disappointed in the lineup. Last years mayhem was the best of any festival I have attended ( ozzfest, rock on the range, the other mayhem, and local fests all included)
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I would go to MDF if I could....
    imageimage
    fuck that

club tours > festivals
    I've been to over 200 concerts since I was 14. Not many shows or lineups have been impressing me
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    imo this year so far has been fucking amazing for club tours, dunno about anyone else
    I haven't been to alot because I only go to ones I feel are worth the dollar....but some of the tours I thought were worth the dollar I wasn't able to go. Life's a bitch
    imageimage
    As much as I like club tours as well I enjoy the all day or multi day festivals more for some reason but I'm always up close so it's not that big of a change for me
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Club>Arena
    I love winning with women
    "Club>Arena"

This is true...but every once in a while an arena is ok. Outdoor festivals are fun though and gives me an excuse to go and actually try and look Italian for once in 10 years <_>
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Outdoor fests are a different thing. There's endless entertainment in those. I hate arena tours because the tickets are so expensive and the stage is so far away even if you get pit. Club is so much more personal and you get to meet members easier.
    I love winning with women