Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2010

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    No. Ozzfest sucks this year. Mayhem is better. Ozzfest only has a few good bands and they're right at the beginning of the day
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Few hours of driving for an all day concert is hardly a waste. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you if you can't afford to go. Ozzfest comes once a year, if you can't save 50 cents a day for a ticket you need to take a look at your life. Its not that hard to split a tank of gas with a couple of friends. People act like its a total surprise that there is only a few dates and they might have to do a little driving when we all knew it was gonna go down this way. If you have no intention of going because its too far to haul a swollen vagina, or your a broke ass who can't afford it, why are you even in this thread anymore? Go cry someplace else. Either that, or SUCK IT UP AND GO YOU PUSSY!
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I can afford it but it would be a waste of money. I wouldn't travel far because that would be a waste of money. It's not if you can afford it or not, it's if you want to afford it or not
    Spend your money on tampons for all I give a fuck guy. If it isn't worth it to you, go spend your cash on more linkin park cd's instead. Its your money to spend. But just cuz your cheap, or into shitty music or whatever the fuck you have going on here doesn't mean that Ozzfest blows monkey cock, or it isn't worth it.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    They see me trollin... They hatin... Patrollin and tryin to catch me trollin dirty
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Those insults don't do anything really. I don't have to drive hours for a show so I'm not going to. An if there's a show that I like that comes 6 hours away from me then I still won't go because I'd have to shell out so much money. People have a budget
    It just seems dumb to do that when I live in an area that i know I'll be able to see those bands again sometime later on
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Jobe rawks!! I'll be seeing you in Chi-town for this!!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    nothing better then going on a roadtrip
    to a concert
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ^ or in my case an entire vacation lol
    ^that would be interesting
    I wouldn't travel for one show unless there was a bunch of concerts I wanted To go to, then I would make it into a vacation
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "I wouldn't travel for one show unless there was a bunch of concerts I wanted To go to, then I would make it into a vacation"

I would travel for one show you always skip out on, Maryland Death Fest.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I believe Brian was being facetious, Santana.
    I love winning with women
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Santana - i think what jobe was trying to say is some of you people are whining and crying that its such a long drive for them to go, when in reality some of us HAVE to travel those long distances everytime we want to see a show. so SUCK IT UP PUSSYS and quit your bitching you should be grateful you dont have to travel those distances everytime you want to see a show.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Farthest I've had to travel is 4 hours round trip. And if people want to bitch that it's too much money and doesn't fit in your "budget" then quit bitching about it. You either didn't care enough to go or the show wasn't worth your effort or time.
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'm very lucky to have most of my concerts within an hour of me. I may go 3 1/2 hours to Cleveland for Uproar.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    im pretty grateful for the area i live, a lot shows roll through the Raleigh area and the one that don't sometimes hit fayetteville or Charlotte.
    Absolute minimum drive is 2 hours and that's rare. Its usually at least 4 hours, and 6 hours for bigger shows. I'm used to this shit.