Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you reading right now?

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Reading? lmfao!
    ARE YOU SERIOUS??
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah... ebooks are where it's at. the price is right for me too.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    free?

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm debating whether or not to get Clash of Kings on my ebook or a physical copy.
    GO EBOOK

I WILL NOT BUY REAL BOOKS UNLESS I HAVE TO

EBOOKS ARE SO MUCH EASIER TO DEAL WITH
    The only reason I'm debating is because I have book one as a physical copy and I like to have a series all the same edition, etc...
    I USED TO BE LIKE THAT UNTIL I MADE THE DECISION TO MOVE TO SF

THEN I SOLD ALL MY REAL BOOKS AND ALL I HAVE IS EBOOKS NOW

IF YOU HAVE NO PLANS OF MOVING AROUND REAL BOOKS FTW

IF YOU PLAN ON MOVING AND TRAVELING A LOT EBOOKS SEEM TO BE SUPERIOR
    I think I'm going to go for physical book.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    free?
    \m/ totally. Who ever said THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH?
    i wanna get something like the little gizmo you got one of these days...i love reading but i have trouble staying focused...and have trouble getting threw a book because of it...like idk i can read a book for a couple days and then just don't pick it up again...i hate it
    Some ebooks are free and some are like $0.99 or full price. It's not bad, Rex.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    i wanna get something like the little gizmo you got one of these days...i love reading but i have trouble staying focused...and have trouble getting threw a book because of it...like idk i can read a book for a couple days and then just don't pick it up again...i hate it
    YOUR NOT READING THE RIGHT BOOKS
    Some ebooks are free and some are like $0.99 or full price. It's not bad, Rex.
    THE PIRATE BAY HAS A SHIT TON OF FREE EBOOKS
    Fantasy novels FTW.

its not that im not interested in the books...like i love dean koontz shit....but it took me forever to get threw the last book of his i read...it was good but i read the first 1/2 didn't read it for months then had to re read all of it...iv always had a hard time staying focused no matter what it was i was reading

e-readers dont help with staying focused. I've found the best way I can go about staying focused is to schedule my time. If I want to go running when I feel like it, i'll never go running. If I on the other hand will go running at 7am every morning then it will get done. I usually schedule reading for around 10:30.

edited May 2011
    If anything, eReaders make my focus worse, since they're hooked up to the internet.
    thats why i haven't gotten one yet...i don't want to invest the money if its going to just sit on my desk's like other books....but maybe i would read more knowing i can have such a selection at my finger tips
    If anything, eReaders make my focus worse, since their hooked up to the internet.
    true. I don't know if the Internet or Sudoku is my biggest e-reader road block. Sudoku is so damn addicting.
    I could just download books onto my phone...
    thats why i haven't gotten one yet...i don't want to invest the money if its going to just sit on my desk's like other books....but maybe i would read more knowing i can have such a selection at my finger tips
    well if you ever get one, im more then willing to hook you up with free books. epub are usually really small and I have no issues emailing them out.
    I BEST THING ABOUT MY EREADER, A KINDLE, IS THAT
    THE LEATHER COVER I BOUGHT HAS A LITTLE LIGHT
    SO I CAN READ LATE INTO THE NIGHT WITH OTHER BOTHERING MY WIFE
    AND ITS REALLY COMFORTABLE TO READ IN BED NO PAGE TURNING AND TOSSING AND TURNING TO FIND THE PERFECT POSITION
    I could just download books onto my phone...
    BAD FOR YOUR EYES TO READ ON BACK LIT SCREEN
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I want to read Under the Dome by Stephen King, but it seems too long at the moment...