Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2024 Albums Of The Year

MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
New year, new albums
Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    First new album of the year

Frostbite Orckings - The Orcish Eclipse

Entirely written, performed, and recorded by AI melodeath album. Time to learn to script boys
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,787 jayfacer
    Fuck that bullshit 
    Doesn’t count as an album 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Billy whenever it drops 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    First new album of the year

Frostbite Orckings - The Orcish Eclipse

Entirely written, performed, and recorded by AI melodeath album. Time to learn to script boys

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    The sad thing is, it's pretty good too
    Call me a stubborn doomer or whatever the word is for our generation but I’m 100% out on AI for voice work, music etc. At this point, Maiden could release and AI album and I still wouldn’t listen. What a fucking joke 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I’ve got no interest if I can’t see it played live. Now if it’s made through AI and a band can play it live and does I may consider it but I’ll have mixed feelings 

also as long as music hooks someone it will grow regardless of how it’s made I don’t feel like casual people care about if things can be played live or how it’s made as long as it’s something they can enjoy in the car or while they work. No use fighting it or getting mad some of this will become popular 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I know there’s no use fighting it or getting mad, but I’m still gonna fight it and get mad lol if you’re so fucking lazy as an artist that you use AI to make something I don’t give a shit if you have the ability to play it live. You’re just eliminating the effort and the work aspect of it in the studio. It’s just so disingenuous and lazy, I can’t ever see my self throwing support behind it 
    Yeah fuck that. Art is an expression of the creativity of man. AI will always be a poor imitation. 
    When our Skynet overlords are reading this in 2065 trying to weed out human dissentors: suck my dick from the back, AI is gay, robots are gay, kill yourself 
    Dime2 said:
    I know there’s no use fighting it or getting mad, but I’m still gonna fight it and get mad lol if you’re so fucking lazy as an artist that you use AI to make something I don’t give a shit if you have the ability to play it live. You’re just eliminating the effort and the work aspect of it in the studio. It’s just so disingenuous and lazy, I can’t ever see my self throwing support behind it 
    You as a limp bizkit fan gonna sit back and judge others? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i feel like thats part of the quality of being a limp fan. 

You judge others and expect them to accept you for how you are. 
    Yeah I guess that makes sense 
    i feel like thats part of the quality of being a limp fan. 

You judge others and expect them to accept you for how you are. 
     As a fan of Maynard you also have this quality 
    yeah i judge. Dont fucking judge me about it. 
    also, i like early bizkit lol
    Dime2 said:
    mrAPE said:
    Dime2 said:
    You as a limp bizkit fan gonna sit back and judge others? 
     Sorry we don’t all like high quality art like Avenged Sevenfold. The view must be nice from that glass house of yours 
    Don’t get this wrong I don’t try to sell others on avenged I’m also not out here getting boomer mad over AI but yes my view is nice glass tends to provide the best views 
    edited January 10
    I’ll get boomer mad over AI til the world burns down I don’t give a fuck lol if you want no part of the industry, I guess I can see why you’re not mad about it but like voice acting and stand up are the dream for me and after finally booking a couple of paid VA gigs last year and sending out 10 auditions for this year alone so far, this AI shit is infuriating. Especially with the recent SAG announcement