Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Motors, Wheels and Whips

13»

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Xeno said:
    Gonna be getting a used shitbox soon. Almost done with my financing on the GMC Terrain and it's falling the fuck apart. Multiple oil leaks, busted flex pipe, burns oil, control arms about to snap, random electrical glitches, randomly retains fluid when HVAC is being used even though the drain pipe is clear. Been looking at used camrys and grand marquis

How the fuck did you fit in a Terrain? Uncomfortably and not very well I suspect. My buddy had one and I drove it back from a show (FUCKING SLAYER!) in Detroit (about a 6 hour drive) and I needed a couple extra inches of legroom. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Xeno said:
    Gonna be getting a used shitbox soon. Almost done with my financing on the GMC Terrain and it's falling the fuck apart. Multiple oil leaks, busted flex pipe, burns oil, control arms about to snap, random electrical glitches, randomly retains fluid when HVAC is being used even though the drain pipe is clear. Been looking at used camrys and grand marquis

How the fuck did you fit in a Terrain? Uncomfortably and not very well I suspect. My buddy had one and I drove it back from a show (FUCKING SLAYER!) in Detroit (about a 6 hour drive) and I needed a couple extra inches of legroom. 
    ??
    GMC Terrain, are you mixing it up with the tracker? It's actually the only car I've driven other than the camp suburban that I don't have to put the seat all the way back to have enough leg room.
    Maybe the denali trim has a better driver seat 😂
    Nah he had the Denali Terrain, somewhere around a 2014 maybe. He ended up selling it for a Yukon to get the extra legroom. I bought a Suburban. 

I’ve got longer legs and arms for my frame. Are you perhaps proportioned like Cotton Hill? 
     Now that I think of it, it may have been an Acadia instead. 
    Nah he had the Denali Terrain, somewhere around a 2014 maybe. He ended up selling it for a Yukon to get the extra legroom. I bought a Suburban. 

I’ve got longer legs and arms for my frame. Are you perhaps proportioned like Cotton Hill? 
    Nah dude I got pretty long legs, usually a 34 for length in pants. Idk, maybe I'm just used to it because I get more leg room out of my car than any commercial truck I've driven
     Now that I think of it, it may have been an Acadia instead. 
    I've never driven an acadia, but they might not let the front seats go as far back on those to keep room for the third row
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    It’s beautiful. 🥹

Right one looks crooked. Can’t tell if it’s just the angle of picture or actually crooked. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Naw definitely angle of the photo. Also makes them look off center but they’re dead in the middle.
    Crooked. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    🕵️‍♂️