Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILERS discussion

13»

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    For real lmfao. I knew beforehand that there was some trans controversy about the game, so as fucking swole as that bitch is, I figured she was the she-male. But nope they make it some random little kid lmao.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    idk if i was tok high, or just not invested in that part of the story, but i didn’t even know the kid was trans until after the game was iver lol. I legit thought the scars hated it for shaving its head. Lmao. 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    I legit thought the scars hated it for shaving its head
    it 

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    edited July 2020
    idk if i was tok high, or just not invested in that part of the story, but i didn’t even know the kid was trans until after the game was iver lol. I legit thought the scars hated it for shaving its head. Lmao. 
    “It’s” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But no during the game, the older sister explained it to Abby. Cause Abby says she heard the Seraphites call Lev “Lily”. So the sister says something like “Nobody accepted it when he expressed how he felt inside.” and stated that he/she was supposed to be one of the cult wives once she was old enough so shaving her head and becoming a “boy” completely went against the cult’s whole customs.
    Post edited by EpisodeMnH on
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    Yeah I remember that, but i was probably looking at my ohone because that part of the story didn’t grab me.