Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Walt Disney World

13»

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Got boarding group 16 today, so we are pretty much assure that we get on ROTR a second time as long as it isnt broke. Down all day \m/
    Its funny to me because all the adults in the park are hype and the kids 5 and under are mostly either sleeping or crabby haha. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What week? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Dec 2nd -9th. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Good choice. Still going to be a bit crowded but not like the week before or two weeks after. How many days at Disney? I know you mentioned going to other parks
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    We’re just sticking to the Disney parks this go around. Might go spend a day at the beach. We didn’t want to make everything too hectic for our first trip down there. We will have more time to check everything out this way, and next year we will probably book a week at Universal. 
    Sad to be leaving, but we had the perfect amount of time here. Me and The Gf were talking about how if we went back today that we would kind of be like “and what do we do now.” so it be good to miss it. 

Were going to try and book a weekend later this year for me and her where we could then do a bounce back offer during free dining maybe next year or something if we can figure that out. 

We also want to check out the Rivera resort because if we do the disney vacation club, which is kind of like a time share, that would most likely be our home resort. 
    We’re just sticking to the Disney parks this go around. Might go spend a day at the beach. We didn’t want to make everything too hectic for our first trip down there. We will have more time to check everything out this way, and next year we will probably book a week at Universal. 
    I feel like thats a great decision. I really want to do universal too, but now i want to wait until nintendo world is done. 
    Do as I am and just move down there 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good choice. Get the dining plan and in Hollywood studios make your dinner be Mama Melrose. There is some sort of mama melrose + fast passes to the big show there that is a good idea. 
    They switch up the restaurant i think maybe? We did the dining at one of the Buffett's that gave us priority seating for fantasmic. Which is great because fantasmic is cant miss disney. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Last time I was there 2 years ago there were 3-4 places that offered the fast passes to fantasmic if you had dinner there. I was only suggesting mana melrose because it’s very good Italian food. I’d give it easily 4.5 out of 5 stars 
    Trip is still booked and paid off. Parks are now reserved for each day we are there as the new system requires.  Got refunds for some now cancelled options (park hopper, meal plans, Disney After Dark uggh) and lots of stuff is still up in the air and yet to be figured out. 
    Yeah that sucks. We are really dissatisfied about the disney after dark thing. 

Hoping things clear up by December/jan, so
    we can work on a plan for a trip next year. 

Our trip is in December so they still have time to get their shit figured out. 
    Not sure how i feel about splash mountain being retheamed to princess and the frog 🤔
    We canceled. 

Fuck going to Florida anytime soon. Too much of the good shit was removed to make it worth it for awhile.