Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Walt Disney World

Comments

• Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Be prepared to be blown away by Flight of Passage 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    Thats at the end of the day. We have fast passes for that and Expedition Everest at like 5 and then 6. \m/
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    Where do you guys stay down there? Looking at options on and off the park. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Dinosaur is really fun. We hit it early in the day to avoid it having a line. Sometimes it has a long line some times it doesn’t 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    I 100% would do it again. We paid a lot for our finding Nemo suite, but my GF researched and asked for the quiteest room and close to the skyline. 

We can walk out of our room and about a block to access to epcot and Hollywood Studios. 

The skyliner is invaluable. So efficient. 

Iv also been ubering to MK and AK tomorrow. Its 10 bucks each way and about 10 minutss as opposed to a 30-90 minute wait on the busses. 
  • Options
    I like staying on site and right now prefer Art of Animation and Pop Century because it’s on the Skyliner route. Both have nice suites and value options. Pop century was recently renovated and we preferred it over art of animation. 

Staying on site is nice because they take care of all your transportation. But if you’re only doing a couple days and going to universal staying off site might be best. 
  • Options
    For 2018 Christmas i got my GF an amazing guide book. Ill recommend the title when we get back home, but ape also knows a lot. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Staying on site also allows you to book fast passes 60 days out instead of 30. That might be huge by the time you go if Rise of The Resistance is put on Fast Pass by then. Flight of Passage (the comparable ride) usually gets completely booked by people staying on property. 
  • Options
    We also paid 15.95 for a year of touring plans.com. 

You can put all the things you want to do it and it uses an algorithm to determine what order you should do everything in to stand in line the least.

its been great as you can adjust it on the fly and the line times seem to be more accurate on their as the times on the app are over estimated, similar to hour nurses/hospitals overestimate timing. 
  • Options
    mrAPE said:
    Staying on site also allows you to book fast passes 60 days out instead of 30. That might be huge by the time you go if Rise of The Resistance is put on Fast Pass by then. Flight of Passage (the comparable ride) usually gets completely booked by people staying on property. 
    Yeah, im not sure if its the same deal with dining reservations, but the fast pass 60 days is invaluable. 
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:
    I like staying on site and right now prefer Art of Animation and Pop Century because it’s on the Skyliner route. Both have nice suites and value options. Pop century was recently renovated and we preferred it over art of animation. 

Staying on site is nice because they take care of all your transportation. But if you’re only doing a couple days and going to universal staying off site might be best. 
    These two sites are Disney’s cheapest hotels. If you plan your trip around free dining you can stay here per night for about 200-250 and that includes all your park dinners. I’d recommend staying at either place. I stayed at art of animation in a Nemo room. But both are similar quality 
  • Options
    Also Jobe. You might as well just start buying loads of pins to collect now. Im probably going off the deep end with this one =))
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    Let’s see em. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    These are what iv gotten so far. The two in bags i brought, and the rest i either bought or aquired through trades. Also have the minny because the alladen bundle I bought came woth a jasmine and the daughter insisted i trade it and it didn't matter to me. 

Im heading to Disney springs now and will probably pick up a few more. 

• Options
    Here you go rex

• Options
    Dont tempt me like that lol. Picking this one up now

• Options
    What i like about it is they seem to be high quality. Feels like im not wasting money even though I probably am hahaha. 
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Crazy how it feels like that sometimes