Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Walt Disney World

mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
If you’re thinking about going just want to talk about or whatever post here. 

MC not allowed. J will bury every one of his comments 
You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Comments

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,458 spicy boy
    Hard to see everything HS offers in one day. Probably hard in most the parks. Epcot is a little dated on the future side, but the world showcase is absolutely a cant miss. 

Whatever you do, if you Decide to go, get the disney dining plan. It may sound expensive but its invaluable. Saves so much stress when its prepaid. A couple of our sit down meals would have been $300 dollars. 
  • Options
    Also, the storm troopers walking around where a definite highlight.
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,405 spicy boy
    Like 2 months ago i told my fiancee we should go for our Honeymoon as a joke but she is down. We're gonna do 4 or 5 days i think but i think we'll do 3 days Disney 2 days Universal. I'm hype i havent been to a theme park in about 12 years and havent been to Disney in like 20.
  • Options
    Jake you doing WDW or Land? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    i want to do universal, but now i want to do it after nintendo world is built lol. 
  • Options
    Sitting about 10-15 rows up dead center for fantasmic \m/ 
  • Options
    Enjoy it was awesome 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,542 spicy boy
    edited January 2020
    Why am I not allowed :( 

I went once back in high school on a band trip. Got to march in the Magic Kingdom parade. 

Been to Land like 2 or 3 times cuz I got fam in Cali. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,405 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    I really wanna go to World but we might just go to Land. Close to Colorado so cheaper flights, etc. 
  • Options
    mrAPE said:
    Enjoy it was awesome 
    Mannnn that was so cool. Everything they do here is just so top notch. 
  • Options
    mrAPE said:
    Enjoy it was awesome 
    Have you seen the Magic Kingdom Fireworks yet 
  • Options
    mrAPE said:
    I really wanna go to World but we might just go to Land. Close to Colorado so cheaper flights, etc. 
    Right before you go to try for Rise of the Resistance reach out. 
  • Options
    mrAPE said:
    mrAPE said:
    Enjoy it was awesome 
    Have you seen the Magic Kingdom Fireworks yet 
    We were at be our guest the first night and it was windy so they wouldn’t let us out. But we are going back Sunday. And possibly one more day depending on what we all want. 

1 of our 2 choice days is probably HS.
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,464 moneytalker
    Starting to plan our trip out now. The basic structure is gonna be a couple days at Disney, a couple at Universal, and a day at Lego Land, hopefully spread across 8 or 9 days.  Not sure if it’s gonna be just the wife and 2 kids (the other is off the college) or if grandparents and more are gonna join us. Also not sure on the dates yet lol. We have a lot of shit to figure out lol. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Do you care about kids missing school? 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,464 moneytalker
    Not even a little. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Figured. 

September
    first week and half of November 
    January starting week two 
  • Options
    Im not expert, but my GF did an extensive amount of research. If you go to touring plans.com you can plan out your day at the park and enter every thing you want to do, and it will come up with an algorithm for the order to do it in to produce the least amount of wait time. 

The wait times on the touringplans.com are also more. Accurate than the disney app ive found. They also include universal. So far its been invaluable. Its 15.95 for the year. 
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2020
    Rex is spot on with dining plan. If you try and cheap out and get “fast food” dining then you will spend the same amount but eat shitty food. Disney dining plan is only way to go 

also jobe- these parks are expensive as hell but the price becomes much cheaper per day, like if you go to Disney for 10 days then on average you’re paying maybe 30$ per day per person, go for 1 day then it’s 120. I say that because doing 2 at my Disney, 1 at universal and 1 at LEGO land will be like 500 per person at least. Doing 4 at Disney would probably be like 300 or 250. Plus Disney has 4 parks 
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
  • Options
    Had a whole day in magic kingdom. 

Highlights were

seven dwarfs mine train -
    incredible ride. Probably not worth a 2 hour wait though. Get a fast pass. 

Peter pans flight -
    also incredible. Also fast pass worthy. 

Big thunder mountain railroad -
    same as the last two. 

The landscapes on big thunder railroad and seven dwarfs are cant miss. 

Also caught Pirates of the Caribbean and were the last riders on haunted mansion. Id say you also should make it to these during your stay. 

Animal kingdom for the first time tomorrow. Pumped.