Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2019 Albums of the Year

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Episode said:
    2 biggest faggots on the planet still on my dick after all these years. No surprise whatsoever.
    Last time you logged on you didn’t say shit about me. Just the other two faggots. At least you have 4 fans. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I’m glad you aren’t shit you. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Hey @Episode hows the new album going? 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Inb4lolstillonmydick
    inb4lists
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NEEW said:
    Episode said:
    2 biggest faggots on the planet still on my dick after all these years. No surprise whatsoever.
    Last time you logged on you didn’t say shit about me. Just the other two faggots. At least you have 4 fans. 
    Naw I did mention you, Gopher.
    Bout to be sent in for mastering next month and coming out by May or June. Thanks for asking.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good shit, dude. Is this part of the double mixtape thing you were doing a while back or is this a new concept? Also, is the YT channel still active or have you moved that over to a new thing?
    Dime said:
    Good shit, dude. Is this part of the double mixtape thing you were doing a while back or is this a new concept? Also, is the YT channel still active or have you moved that over to a new thing?
    It’s basically the double mixtape thing combined into one. Originally one was going to be my straight singing RnB shit, and the other was gonna be my hype Trap/rapping shit. 12 songs each. But now this is basically both styles combined into one. 12 songs TOTAL. Cause the average audience has ADD and a 24 track album is hurting myself. There’s a few straight RnB songs, a few straight Trap songs, but most on the album are a hybrid and I’ve developed a more signature sing-song type flow and I’m very happy wit what it turned out to be. Part of the hold up on the whole thing was me finding my sound and developing myself but now I’m there and it’s done and I’m simply waiting on the final mixing and mastering process. Plus I’m doing physical copies so after that I’m doing duplication as well as paying distribution services so that I’ll be on Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, etc.

And I did make a brand new YouTube as well as a brand new SoundCloud but both are currently empty and won’t be promoted til the album drops and I have it uploaded on both.
    Damn dude, congrats. You'll be the next xxxtentacion. Hopefully. 
    inb4lists
    Bro you so desperate to hate on me I can’t even entertain it lmao. You must hate yoself. I been gone years from here I harbor no hard feelings. Meanwhile look at you. You sad as fuck. Clearly this place is still yo entire life.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:
    Dime said:
    It’s basically the double mixtape thing combined into one. Originally one was going to be my straight singing RnB shit, and the other was gonna be my hype Trap/rapping shit. 12 songs each. But now this is basically both styles combined into one. 12 songs TOTAL. Cause the average audience has ADD and a 24 track album is hurting myself. There’s a few straight RnB songs, a few straight Trap songs, but most on the album are a hybrid and I’ve developed a more signature sing-song type flow and I’m very happy wit what it turned out to be. Part of the hold up on the whole thing was me finding my sound and developing myself but now I’m there and it’s done and I’m simply waiting on the final mixing and mastering process. Plus I’m doing physical copies so after that I’m doing duplication as well as paying distribution services so that I’ll be on Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, etc.

And I did make a brand new YouTube as well as a brand new SoundCloud but both are currently empty and won’t be promoted til the album drops and I have it uploaded on both.
     That's cool man. Good stuff. Smart idea just combing it. Even rappers I really like start to wear thin on me after like Track 17. 24 would definitely have room for some filler to crop up. That's cool man, best of luck.
    Episode said:
    Bro you so desperate to hate on me I can’t even entertain it lmao. You must hate yoself. I been gone years from here I harbor no hard feelings. Meanwhile look at you. You sad as fuck. Clearly this place is still yo entire life.
    Or...and I'm just spitballing here.....maybe it's just the internet and people shitpost for the sake of shitposting. But I got a reaction out of it so obviously is wasnt wasted. But thanks for playing pumpkin

inb4lists
    Episode said:
    I been gone years from here 
    Yet here you are
    How bout them Broncos tho. 🤔
    When's the last time Chicago won a ship :-? 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    We had that Titanic meusem recently
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    6-10
    Episode said:
    6-10
    As if Chicago didn't pull a complete choke job in the playoffs
    *Cody Parkey pulled a complete choke job and he’s gone as he should be. Sadly not also dead as he should be.

Faggot.