Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Pokemon Go Thread

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Outside of this forum, I dont see anyone bitching about the issues currently going on. The tracker is the biggest problem, but you can still catch Pokemon. Other than that its working same as always. It isnt enough go get people to leave. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Lol. The entire Reddit thread is nothing but people bitching. Pretty much every article posted about the game in the last day is about how bad the app is lol. It's all people are talking about. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Working or not this game doesn't have a lasting lifespan due to the nature of it. Like I said from the go I give it a month. Even if this game was workin 100%, goin on long ass walks only to mainly catch Pidgeys and Weedles is gettin old. And I switch up my route but my area plain and simple doesn't have a lotta good shit. Sucks cause people who don't live directly in big cities (Chicago, LA, NYC, etc.) got dicked wit this game. If this game was always like it was when I played it at the zoo then it'd keep me in longer. I'm prolly gonna play to level 20 and call it a day. Open it up when I'm in the car and go outta town to see what I can catch, but not much beyond that.
    I said at first that I'd play til I caught em all cause I got all 720 in my Pokemon Bank for the regular games and 145 in comparison shouldn't be shit, but how it's lookin, it's gonna be jus as much of a grind even considering how much less there is to catch. So even that lost appeal.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Then what's stopping you from deleting the app already if you're gonna call it quits anyway?
    imageimage
    Working or not this game doesn't have a lasting lifespan due to the nature of it. Like I said from the go I give it a month. Even if this game was workin 100%, goin on long ass walks only to mainly catch Pidgeys and Weedles is gettin old. And I switch up my route but my area plain and simple doesn't have a lotta good shit. Sucks cause people who don't live directly in big cities (Chicago, LA, NYC, etc.) got dicked wit this game. If this game was always like it was when I played it at the zoo then it'd keep me in longer. I'm prolly gonna play to level 20 and call it a day. Open it up when I'm in the car and go outta town to see what I can catch, but not much beyond that.
    I mean the point of the game was to travel beyond where you lived. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Can you read?
    What's the point of you catching all the pokemon? You do know there's a high chance later on they'll add later gen to it. I just don't see the point of you playing it in the first place if it's just gonna get boring for you or "die down". Why waste your time?
    imageimage
    They are already supposed to boost it from 150 to 500 lol
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

Just got him right down the road from my house.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    >when you want to tracks meowth, but it has 3 steps. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Same but evolve 
    Yea definitely gonna hit 20 and call it a day on this. Quarter thru 18. Game's gettin less fun as I get higher in level. The Pokeball nerfing is absolute fuckin bullshit. Spent an hour at a park the next town over which has like 20 PokeStops and loaded up on Pokeballs, had like 80 plus 20 great balls. Went from 75 to 39 in 2 minutes on a single Golbat. Bout 25 of those did that auto curveball bullshit and it's the most infuriating bullshit ever. It's so Goddamn ass backwards too. As you level up, does it not make sense that you would become a "better trainer" and catchin shit would become easier, especially evolution fodder? That's literally how every other game is. Your character gets better, not worse. But naw. Let's make every Pidgey now take 6+ Pokeballs to catch. Fuck this game. Was fun while it lasted.
    You must be new to RPGs. 
    Naw. But as someone who's played every single Pokemon since Red & Blue it's a Goddamn slap in the face. Shoulda let Game Freak handle this and I guarantee none of this woulda been an issue. But all is well. I'll wait for the true superiors to drop in November. Been way more hype for Sun & Moon over this from the go.
    I haven't had any harder time catching shit. Hell its probably easier because I am a boss at tossing the ball now. 
    Its only harder because the Pokemon scale with your level. So you have the chance to catch bettee Pokemon now, and those are harder to catch. Basic RPG shit