Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    You've got to be trolling me at this point otherwise you're the american problem. 
    Consequences are unjustified? Fall in line Jew and get gassed. 
    Didn't realize facefuck had the elites dick ten inches down his throat like Gary did. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2017
    LOOT said:
    ... said:
    LOOT said:
    ... said:
    You are such a hypocrite and a coward lol

Lol you shut supported the police state and are against the first amendment for me saying I hope he dies because that's exactly the way he was treating me. 

Point out exactly where i said i was against your first amendment right to say what you did. You have every right to say whatever the fuck you want, but that right doesn't protect you from it. Albeit, sometimes the consequences are unjustified. I've never supported the police state, you're just taking what i said out of context to make yourself seem superior to me. 

Freedom of speech. Forgot I could tell whoever the fuck, whatever the fuck, at any fucking time I wanted to. 
    Good lord dude, haha. Do you even fucking read anything, or do you just skim the last line and form a biased opinion? You have EVERY, DAMN, RIGHT, to say whatever the fuck you want to anyone or anything. I never once stated otherwise, not once. But that does NOT protect you from what comes after. I have the right to call a 6'3 black man the N word to his face, but that doesn't protect me from him beating my face in because of it. LOOT said:
    You've got to be trolling me at this point otherwise you're the american problem. 
    The fucking irony is so juicy, absolutely delicious. 
    inb4lists

"I hope you crash and I die and you don't so you have to explain it to my parents."

"If you don't be quiet I'm going to get you for public intoxication as well."

Fuck you dude. Don't even talk to me. 
    And you were actually surprised at that? Lol. Seriously dude, be logical here for a second. No matter who you are, you tell a cop to his face you hope that he dies, you're gonna have a bad time. And for the record before you assume shit, that's not me saying he should've pulled you over in the first place. But you can't genuinely tell me you expected anything different in that situation. 
    So freedom of speech gets me a charge in the back of police car for burning a wood chair? And can you even fucking read? I said I hoped he lived. 
    So I guess I don't have the right otherwise I'll catch a public intoxication in the back of a cruiser going 65 in a 45. Stay fucking blind. Peace. 
    I'm genuinely starting to get concerned that you need glasses, or possibly a sense of thinking logically. 

inb4lists
    Todd IRL

inb4lists
    I'm literally thinking about making a new account just so I can block you. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    Way tldr. I didn't get pulled over I burned a wood chair he said that to me while I was handcuffed in his car. Idc what you have to say dude stay sleeping and stay follow sheep. 

Ok did someone say sheep? 

Inb4everyonewakesupandreadsareshitpostingamdagreeswithme
    LOOT said:
    I'm literally thinking about making a new account just so I can block you. 
    Coward. 
    inb4lists
    At least I don't have to make up stories about getting laid to random strangers on the internet

Loser
    LOOT said:

"I hope you crash and I die and you don't so you have to explain it to my parents."

"If you don't be quiet I'm going to get you for public intoxication as well."

Fuck you dude. Don't even talk to me. 
    And you were actually surprised at that? Lol. Seriously dude, be logical here for a second. No matter who you are, you tell a cop to his face you hope that he dies, you're gonna have a bad time. And for the record before you assume shit, that's not me saying he should've pulled you over in the first place. But you can't genuinely tell me you expected anything different in that situation. 
    So freedom of speech gets me a charge in the back of police car for burning a wood chair? And can you even fucking read? I said I hoped he lived. 
    That -/- saying you don't have the right to say it. 
    inb4lists
    LOOT said:
    At least I don't have to make up stories about getting laid to random strangers on the internet

Loser
    At least i don't get bent out of shape over something that was said like 5 years ago, and retorts to it instead of addressing the present.

Just like a girl in high school. 
    inb4lists
    Going to bed now, some of us have to get up in the morning and actually contribute to society. Peace. 
    inb4lists
    You're right. Have fun it's my day off. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    https://www.facebook.com/1524089581224722/videos/1581866442113702/

Warning. That might be the worst cop killing someone video iv ever seen. Made me fucking sick. 
    for real doe this is disgusting