Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Options
    DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That has to be one of the wisest analogies I have ever heard. 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    Read through all the posts and texts. Wasn't gonna post but there was a thread made for it so why the fuck not.

Honestly, the long text was just too much dude. I know your intentions are good, but it coming through text all at once is like that is pretty overwhelming. I don't really know what kind of reaction you expected. It does at least seem that she genuinely likes you as a friend, so that's gotta count for something. 

Btw, I'm not trying to infer that she'd be all for a relationship if you had told her this in person, cause I get the sense that she just isn't interested in dating you, but texts like that certainly don't do any favors. Just remember though that her not being interested in a romantic relationship doesn't mean you did anything wrong, you have your criteria, she has hers. It is what it is. 
    Whats done is done. Nothing I can do now.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Jobe said:
    She cant get thirsty if you're there holding a Dixie cup every time she gets parched.
    with my luck, they'd go "eh" and go drink from someone elses cup entirely 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    Maybe. If she just isnt into you like that, its gonna happen anyway.

Or maybe she opens up for a drink and it isnt there and she realizes how thirsty she really is. Either way, your in control of your own life again. Either she hops on board or you can finally stop crashing into the rocks again and again with her and get back on the path your supposed to be on.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Jobe said:
    Maybe. If she just isnt into you like that, its gonna happen anyway.

Or maybe she opens up for a drink and it isnt there and she realizes how thirsty she really is. Either way, your in control of your own life again. Either she hops on board or you can finally stop crashing into the rocks again and again with her and get back on the path your supposed to be on.
    And your right. I shouldnt have gotten interested in the first place. That was my mistake. A mistake I dont intend to make again. But even though nothing came out of it, at least I was hopeful for a while - which was good and bad. Now that hope is gone, which is again both good and bad, but at least I can find some solace and go back to how I was before. Reclaim my rightful place in the spectrum and embrace my role.
  • Options
    DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is Maggot01234567 saying that All Hope Is Gone? 
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Being interested isnt the problem. The problem is the oneitis (thinking she is the only one for you ever) You seem to have some lofty ideals about what sex is and what it means vs the reality of what it really is. Youve also made this girl so perfect in your mind that it seems like you might love the idea of who she is rather than actually loving who she is.
  • Options
    Jobe said:
    Being interested isnt the problem. The problem is the oneitis (thinking she is the only one for you ever) You seem to have some lofty ideals about what sex is and what it means vs the reality of what it really is. Youve also made this girl so perfect in your mind that it seems like you might love the idea of who she is rather than actually loving who she is.
    It doesnt matter. I was right before. Im done trying with girls. It only leads to me being heart broken and more depressed than I need to be.
  • Options
    Youve worked yourself into a position on letting your idea of this person define your own idea of yourself as a person. 
  • Options
    Jobe said:
    Youve worked yourself into a position on letting your idea of this person define your own idea of yourself as a person. 
    Ok?
  • Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It's funny how you think someone has changed (For the better), that they wouldn't make the same screw ups/mistakes/whatever they did in the past.

It's all bullshit though, rinse and repeat. 
    inb4lists
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    Finally Friday.... Time to get my mcfuck on. =))
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jobe said:
    She cant get thirsty if you're there holding a Dixie cup every time she gets parched.
    Reading this comment made me mentally picture jobe looking like this

• Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2015
    The guy that she cheated on with me, TJ, she broke up with him back on Nov 1st, and told me it's because she told him about what happened and whatnot.

Alright, so that I ran into TJ at Walmart a little while ago, and I figured he'd be mad at me in some way. I asked him if he was, and he just asked "why would i be mad?", I told him cause of everything that happened with Allison, he had no fucking clue what I was talking about. Apparently she never told him she cheated on him, she just broke up with him.

I found out that while she was talking to me from the beginning on Aug to when they broke up, she was talking to him barely at all, much less than with me. No, she was apparently talking to some other guy at school the entire time for about two months (part of that time being when we were meeting up) before she even broke up with TJ, she only did it so she could actually get with this other guy.

On top of it, I know this guy, I have him on FB, i used to play baseball with hi

:|

Fucking pissed now. She doesn't know I know any of this yet, or that I talked to TJ about it. Just waiting for her to try calling me, gonna ask to meet up with her and confront her on all of this BS. 
    inb4lists
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    Bitches aint shit
  • Options
    Kick her in the ovaries
  • Options
    OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    so you were the rebounds rebound :-?
    I love winning with women