Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    slap said:
    slap said:
    to not be a lonely sack of shit?
    but someone better is always going to come along. so why bother? 
    because you can't possibly meet all of them. 
    Even so, in the back of your head you'll always know somebody better exists, and that you're settling on less. 

It's about what you *want* in someone. 

I always fucking hate when someone says to someone else, "you deserve more/better", which may be true, but if you're happy with what you have, you don't *need* more/better. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It just levels of degree or else like jake said, who's to say there isn't someone better out there that you just haven't met yet?
    This is the problem with dating. Where does it stop? Will there ALWAYS be someone better? If thats the case, why date? Why get married? You'll never meet the perfect person, so whats the fucking point? 
    This view point is insufferable. You can't go to each person and expect them to be the perfect one. There are some that just click. Nobody will ever be perfect, dude. The point is to share a life with someone you care for. As far as dating goes, you might date and realize the person wasn't who you thought they were. That doesn't mean "well fuck, she was the perfect one. I'll never find anyone else." It means she wasn't the one for you. You put way too much stress on finding just the one perfect person. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    edited February 2015
    Well duh. I am looking for one perfect person. I dont want to "date and have some fun and if it works it works and if not it doesnt oh well its just silly young fun. Live in the moment xD" 

Thats dumb. Its a waste of time. Waste of money. Waste of energy. And emotionally stressful. 

I build relationships gradually and thought out. Same applies to dating. Slowly. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yeah but if you don't test the waters, how are you even going to know? You can't just assume, well I got to know this chick and she's perfect. Get to know some other chicks. 
    I have other female friends. I talk to other females on occasion. Havent been interested in any of them beyond friends, and it stops there. 
    Well, you know how you find all these forums for like minded individuals on your views on sex and what not? Why not invest some of that energy into finding a forum for people who like all the same shit you do? Find a chick on there, hit her up and start talking. It won't necessarily be e-dating because I know how you feel on that. It maybe a better alternative then investing time into a forum that prides itself on being virgins for over 30 years. 
    Im in a good number of forums
    Rex made this thread to help you. Why do you resist? 
    Because Im not interested in any solutions presented yet
    And Im pretty sure the thread wasnt to help, but so that the SSR thread would stop blowing up
    How can you be interested in a solution when you ignore it and persist that being lonely for the rest of your life is a better option? 
    Implying I have control/choice in all of this beyond choosing to date or not date. 

Even if I wanted to find another girl, I never will. :-|

Why is that so hard to grasp?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You're kidding, right? You're pretty much saying you have no control over what happens in your personal life and have already accepted "oh, I will never find another girl anyways". That's  like accepting being in a Emmure type band because none of you will ecer improve your music anyway :|
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    He found one perfect band out there, Pedistal Princess, but they wont let him jam =))
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    edited February 2015
    "Sometimes love isn't about how much someone suits you,
    But how much you're willing to change to suit them."

Don't know if that's really relevant, just reminded of the lyrics. Love is just a risk you take man, you get to know someone, and you put all of your trust in them, and sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. It's a gamble. It's up to you whether you wanna keep stepping up to the table and rolling the dice, or not.
    Im not even playin the same game anymore d00d
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    yeah story of my life