Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Orrrr maybe she really liked me, and is sad I broke up with her? You know, real human emotions. 

Not everybody is an unemotional robot like you 
    I think FF's point was that it sounds like she was alone and depressed before you even met her. She doesnt have any other friends or ambitions. How is any of that your fault? 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Orrrr maybe she really liked me, and is sad I broke up with her? You know, real human emotions. 

I think FF's point was that it sounds like she was alone and depressed before you even met her. She doesnt have any other friends or ambitions. How is any of that your fault? 
    And now Im another reason 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Partially this, yeah. But it's also @ how incredibly unhealthy it is for anyone to place their entire happiness and/or depressive manner on another, single person. And as someone who did that in the past, i know that it's nothing more than a major sign that there are different, legitimate issues that are underneath all of that. Anyone that feels completely unhappy/depressed for an extended period of time over another person, more than likely shouldn't be focusing on relationships to begin with, as much as on themselves. 
    inb4lists

Sounds more like that that's how you want it to be.
    inb4lists

Oh well. You gonna marry her and commit for life because she will get sad if you guys break up? Shit happens. You guys were together like 4 months she'll survive
    Y'all'er heartless 
    Not at all, just rational. 
    inb4lists
    Y'all'er heartless 
    Nah just realistic. Y'all weren't even serious yet. I'm not saying she can't be sad but you're in your 20s and it was a 4 month long relationship. This will be a speck of dust compared to everything else you guys do in life. 
    Update:
    Thursday was an emotional mess.
    Friday we talked it out and were cool
    Sunday we talked further, agreed to date but keep it casual.
    Monday we both agreed to talk to other people too. 
    Tuesday she said she wasnt comfortable talking to other dudes, and it felt like cheating. 
    Today shes talking to a dude from her high school. Im currently at 18 matches on Tinder

And In still confused as all Hell 
    I cant... Through all of this I cant help but think Im making a mistake. Idk wtf Im doing. Its weird, but now that girls are into me, I wish that they werent. It would make all of this easier. It would make it all easier to decide. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you don't know wtf you're doing, you definitely need to move on. You can't sit there and tell yourself, "what if I made a mistake." You are obviously not ready
    imageimage
    Me

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    did u break up with your bitch yet

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

fhaggot

[-(

blue turbins

I cant... Through all of this I cant help but think Im making a mistake. Idk wtf Im doing. Its weird, but now that girls are into me, I wish that they werent. It would make all of this easier. It would make it all easier to decide. 
    Do you not understand how fucked a mentality this is lol. "I wish other girls didn't like me so I would feel better about choosing you"
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    Do you not understand how fucked a mentality this is lol. "I wish other girls didn't like me so I would feel better about choosing you"
    I know... Im all kinds of fucked up 
    youre a ghay tryin to fit in with girls, u fhaggot

[-(

blue turbins

Might be going on a date tomorrow. Got another girls Snapchat. Up to 20 matches on Tinder. 
    My ex just shared this and it really fucked me up